Reviews for They Told Me Warriors Don't Have Hearts*
Ohohen chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
ow. my heart felt like dropping while i was getting near the romance part! and that's a compliment! that's the best CCS fiction i've read! that's not humorous that is. i read your other one: the chocolate one! now that was funny.
Sher221Locked chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Brilliant Fabulous Amazing Astonishing Cool...er where's my thesaurus...I'm running out of adjectives! It was perfect SS!
Ms. Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
AW, I love it! It's so kawaii! I love it! good luck for future stories!
CherryBlossomYingFa chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
i like it
Kuri-chan Fumasu chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
OOhh! I loved this story! It was so sweet! I really think this is always going through Syaoran's mind. It was great! _
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Aw...that was so great! I loved it! Keep up the excellent work!
clowcardgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
hi, i love ur stroy keep making storys ur great!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
cuuuute n.n
SKCherry chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
1 word:

(KAWAII)

*ahem*

why don't u write a 2nd chapter? ukno, like uh... um... yelan phones and tells Syaoran that she's visiting? and he has to hide his feelings for sakura infront of his mother! that would be soooo kawaii! *sweatdrop* uh... sorry about rambling on! Ja!

SKC
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
!THAT WAS GREAT! _ Kawaii ahhh... IT WAS SOOOOOO ONE OF THE BEST FICS I'VE READ IN MY LIFE! SERIOUSLY! You are a master to come up with this! Kawaii kawaii kawaii always! I love it! Sooo much! Arigato!

Sakura! *_* _
Little Blossom chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
that was kawaii. I love your fics they're really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I LOVE your fics! MORE
MarikzAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Kawaii ne! Kawaii ne! (how cute! how cute!)

*stars appear in eyes and pulls out a video camera* hehehe, Why aren't i in this ficy?
Zenin chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Oh wow...That was amazing! You write so well. I proclaim this one of the most amazing stories ever written! I'm at a loss for words...
Dusk-Magic13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002