Reviews for Typical Night
UtenaAnthy03 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aww! Cool! Is that an actual song or did you make it up? Either way cool! I wish there was more.
killah-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh God. This was the /best/. I've read it over and over again, and I never grow tired of it. /sighs happily/ My night is complete. _n ...Again.
gbzgbbhz chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
you should do a sequel its just to cute not to right?
tsurenaii chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ok that was hot...

It was awesome and your a grouse author! And at least you can write songs where the only thing i can do is make up tunes on my guitar and wish i had the brains to write a song! LOL! Well anyway guess what this is goin on faves! Great job and keep up the good work!
TimTam92 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I LOVED IT! well love it! it'd REALLY GOOD! your a good author you know that! cause i really love your fic!
Tamababymiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hello, this is the one and only Tamababymiko-chan, here to review. Oh my god, this is frickin' hot. I love Dai and Dark, and oh my gosh, this was amazing. Awesome job.

Tamababymiko-chan
StarlightPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
WOW! That's all I can say... Wow. That's amazing. It's going on my faves.
youko chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
THAT WAS SO COL!I'm so just HAVE to write the next chap. and soon pleas!_
Nana-Riiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
KYA! hahaha, I've always wanted to do taht, and you just gave me teh oppurtunity.

Great story!

Audrey
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Mgod, i love you. This fic was delicious. What a wicked song! You wrote it yourself? AWesome.

But what really got me was the tension and the feeling that Something was about to happen. I just love your writing style. I've recently discovered D. , and I'm in love with it already. Specially Dark. It's so awesome...you write in some of my fave fandoms, you know? Inuyasha, Invader Zim, even some YuGiOh and now D. ...wow. Just wow. ON my faves, definitely.
Diana chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Bravo! Usually I don't care for AU fics, but this one definately caught my attention! And that song is wonderfully written as well.
Satu Kat chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*claps hands* OMG! This was so cute!
His.Infernal.Majesty chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hey that was really good!

Who sings that song? Or did you write it?

If you did, then PROPS TO YOU!
Elle Sai Kiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Kawaii -heart-

PS. write more Krad/Satoshi, you're good at this game. x_x
Alexandria AKA Shippo chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
AW KAWII! IT WAS SO KEWL!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »