Reviews for Typical Night
Dark Angel Shadow chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
pLeAse uPdAtE sOoN
the-freak-on-your-block chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wel, that was a lot of fun! You rock!
Catrina chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wonderful story. I loved it. I just finished this anime was I was glad to see some good fanfics out there. It looks like you like most of my favorite animes so I have a lot more reading to do thanks to you. Keep writing _
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
so good! I've been a fan of your work for a long time now and it just keeps getting better and better (if thats possible) also, in case you were wondering, (since you said so on your profile) Vic's last name is spelled Mignogna...yeah, anyway, great story!

Fox Kitsune
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
You're amazing. I loved it.

More please?

-Me
Mediscout chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Mimiko: Question, is there going to be another chapter? I really really really hope so!Yaoi power!

Noel: U R Nutz

Mimiko: No I'm not! I'm me!
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
_ Wai! So cute, so hot, so incredibly pretty! Lovely! I love it! Making my favorites!
Bombay-Elk chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
You HAVE to continue on with this story, it's too good to be left off like this! The plot is perfectly executed and the characters are right into their roles for this fic! The song you have made is awesome, it fits onto this chapter perfectly as well .

I love this first chapter, it piqued my interest and it left me wanting more of it! Keep on writing and I hope to see the future updates soon!

-Elk
marigorbital chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Wow. Really good. Good job!
crazy novelist-san chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
much the mad love for the awesome pairing Dai/Dark! and so well written! again much praise and gratitude for you writing this!
ashtastetherainbow chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
GAH! *screams like a fangirl* OMG! That was god... T-t Dai-chan is so cute with Dark... GOOD JOB!
Shigatsu87 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I love this one shot! It's so cute. Also, just wanted to let you know that I like your lyrics, they seem thoughtful and well organized.

*smirks* And the dirty dancing... Well, that was nice.

Continue the good work. Laters.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
are you gonna continue this? It's really good. I mean really good like as in really good as icecream with double chocolate good...but I'm getting off topic! Update if you plan too!
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Very nice story!
Inu-Baby chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Oh man~! That was GREAT! I love your stories so much! It was really really cute! *Sqwe!* That was the GREATEST Dark/Dai fanfic! (even if it IS the only that I've read... -.-) But that was really good! Please write more if you have the time! _
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »