Reviews for Typical Night
cream-puffs chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Oh goddess, that's so cute! *squees*
snappy8000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow *claps* That was a marvellous fic! Great job, as usual .

-Snappy
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*squeal, dances like scary obsessive yaoi fan* I loved it! I could picture it all in my head! ... You know that's pretty scary, right?

Anyways!

Awsome story, I loved it! Great job and keep up the good work, Maiden of the Moon... You rock!
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Damn this is gorgeous. I love your DN Angel fanfiction. Its so sexy and... ya. I adore this and wish that you could continue it but its probably a one shot. Am I right?
Micayasha chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
WOW! Not only do I love this fic (DarkxDai ROCKS MY SOCKS) but your song is absolutely amazing! I was all ready to search for it on LimeWire until I read the Author's Note at the top more closely. :-( LOL! Fantastic job, for the umpteenth time...
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
E! SO KEWT! ::huggles story, and favs it::
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
good! i like, hehe. d. stories are hard to make... i know. although i will try one soon! hehe. good job!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
-in a daze- Oh. Em. Gee. That was so HOT! -faints-
Deanna chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Thank you Lissie.

I really did enjoy that. Honest to myself! It was hard to read at first, wondering if HE really does think that way about all of us crazed fans...but it's wonderful to know that Dark is happy now. I don't know if this is counted as a lemon...but it sure was...sensual...and I liked it! I give it a 9.7!
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I've always been confused by the Daisuke/Dark pairings, because I thought they were (in a sense) the same person, but this story was nonetheless enjoyable. Heh, I was so caught up in it, that I kept being like "...Dark... the audience! They're right there!"

The ending was good, can't deny it. Dark makes the perfect rockstar.
Moonlit Sakura chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh i love this story so much! God i hate you! Your such a wonderful story artist, im jealous :p but anyway great job Dark and Daisuke make one of my favorite yaoi couples.
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
oh cuteness and saucyness! Oh and i liked ur song it was really good! the fic in general was good! *2 thumbs up* hehe ciao!
Lechan chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
0.0 *sitting in a pool of goo* you are shitting me... that was so *&*%#%&*() hot... OMG I have to go through ALL of your fics again, Chrno, DNAngel, Gravitation... etc etc... 8Squeel*

Anyway loved it!