Reviews for Food For Thought
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
"Nothing comes in this shade of pink" is the funniest line! I can see him saying that, hear exactly how he would, too. Wonderful banter that could be stuck in any episode, seamlessly.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I knew Starsky and I had a lot in common. I love Peeps, too! Thanks for sharing this story.

Sally in East Texas
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Lol! Mean Hutch! I really enjoyed this little slice-of-life snippet.

I've always imagined that someday two thousand years from now archeologists will be unearthing peeps, and they'll be in the same condition they were when they were first packaged, lol!

Though, I still LOVE peeps. Especially the Lord of the Peeps website, which is a wonderfully smart parody of LOTR (worth googling if you haven't run across it yet).
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*lol*! this was great! loved the banter, and the question hutch asks is something i have wondered before... thanks!
Kreek chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hi,

Loved the banter between the guys, and the humor of this story! Thanks for sharing.

Kreek
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I agree with Hutch, "They're unnatural" Yuck!

Once a year was one more time than those things needed to be on the market. Now normally, I love candy... but not those unnaturally pink Peep things. Double yuck!

Sweet read though!
Creedo chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Very funny, my mom used to warn us about those peeps...Now, where did Casey and the underwear thing come from? (At least he remembered her name) hum? funny snippet, thanks for sharing.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Hehee- Poor Starsky. Hutch always has a way of making him doubtfull. :)

Cute little fic,

Emily
wuemsel chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
*laugh out loud*

Know what? I think I heard some of those warnings before... *grin*

What a sweet read! Loved it!