Reviews for Bloody Tears
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
you can't just leave it there! please do an epilogue or something!
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, this is really good. I really hope you make it a two-short!
Public Valentine chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
And you never made it a two shot... forshame.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It's been five years since you wrote this, I doubt it'll become a two shot...but I can hope, right? Despite that it was sad and angsty in the beginning, it was still a really great story. I want to know what Jimmy's reaction was dang it! Oh well. Keep writing!
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
A random fact? Really! I love random facts... did you know that 2008 is the International year of the Potato? Well it is :) Nice story! Good Job... WOO!
titanfan112112321 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
sure she was a little OC, and I don't really read Jimmy Neutron stuff, but you were on one of my fave authors review list so I decided to check ya out, and I'm glad I did!
NotJealous chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
hey you should make a second one what did Jimmy think
what ever you want it to be chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
no dont worry ooc cindy like that is good it made it good... wow that was good and i guess it proves that in your darkest hour your enemy becomes your friend.
Sk8er765 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
love it! please make more stories caus it's really god!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~
Nomia chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
VERY good - well written, moods were balanced, and the "OOC"-ness was still moderately belivable. (Wench of a mother, she could fling ANYone well off course!) Really liked it!
unfortunateventsgirl13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
that was good. i would give it two thumbs way up!
x.tears-n-roses.o chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
please write more please *gets down on knees and begs like a puppy* pwease lol

*you gotta know who dis is!*
Nagroom92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hey, romancejunkie. i realize i've already read this at skewl but it's easier to read typing than your handwriting. it's a cool twist on a show that my family watches all the time. write some more, friend.

Nagroom92
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
great one-shot
greg9570 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I see no reason not to make it a two-shot. I have no problem with your story whatsoever.