Reviews for A Pirate's Life
RowanJade chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Okay, that's my new favorite line. Ever! I beg your permission to use "looks like a giant space penis" at some point in my writing. Wish I could tell you when but how do you prepare for that?
1477166 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
oh i love this story!
ScullySayer chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Oh this is so good. What a fantastic idea for an AU. Everything works seamlessly and so far it's so utterly believable. I'm really enjoying this. While I'd love to see how this develops further, this is already a great fic on it's own. Well done on it!
Lyssie chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow. I love this SO MUCH. Like pie. If not more so. It's just the perfect cap to a decent evening of SFF. Not to mention Sam in leather and, and. I love the opening piece the most, because PIRATES rule, and Sam and Vala should take over the universe. Yes. *glees*
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
There better be more of this story coming. It's really good, you can't stop now!
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Are you planning on continuing this? It's awesome and I'd love to see more. There's so much explaining left to do. And the pairing! Please continue! Update soon!
Jessica chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
another great piece. a really good job explaining how Sam came into this position. I look forward to more!
Seeria Nix chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Hey! Great story! Looking forward to an update. I there going to be any pairings? I found this when I clicked up 'Sam/Daniel'. Great story even if there isn't any pairings in it, although it would be a nick touch if there was some, not Sam/Martoof ,though. Boring pair!
Short Angel chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Great story, I can't wait for more. Update soon.
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
please update soon!

I luv it so far!

what happens next?

Will sam meet martouf? will they love each other?

update! update! update!
deathstreet89 chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Great chap
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
interesting
SG1-Fanfic chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Wonderful AU!
Jessica chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
oohlala! I really like this fic- I can't wait to see where you take it next! :D What an interesting concept!
LJQ chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Sam and Vala as pirates is an interesting idea. I like that Jonas is on the team. Good story.