Reviews for False Accusations
JustJoann chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I luved it3
raining ripples chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this is really good! :D

i love sasusaku and shikaino,

and hate shikatema. ;D

ahhahaa,
xciv chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
oh i love this fanfic! its so swet! i loge shikaino pairings... sque XD
XxIno-ChanxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aw that was so kawaii! inoxshika rox!
NarutoRocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
eh...that was alright I guess, I guess I'm just saying nice things cause I'm in a good mood, otherwise I'd think your story was a load of crap! But I never said that.
superfreak9201 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
all 2 cute ur story it goin to my favorites

you rock plus i'm hyper
spork ai chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hey! I review! So anywhos, I really liked this, it made me feel all clean and happy inside - And damn you, you got me into ShikaIno! Although honestly, I don't mind. So cute! And yay! ShikaTema friendshippy-ness! Shikamaru asking Temari for dating advice-ness awesome and funny as hell. They should all three be friends together I think *nod nod*

Love you! *huggles and kisses*
freakenout chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
aw that was soo cute. xD. do more.
Serene. Panda chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Really, i would say it was good as a fic...but then when one reviewers (ehm Millie-chan) had to go and ruin the moment with her rants about Temari (my fav female character). But yes it was good, but ShikaTem is just better...we had different opinions..but o well

-Kurayami-sama
Crimson Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Personally, i think that the shikaino pairings work better than the shikatemari ones. Good job...continue to rite!
Invader Hog chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Awe. See, Teamri is so cool when she is giving advice. Yay! Great writing! Jya!
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
More ShikaIno! Y'know what, I hated Temari from the Chuunin exams since she wasn't a respectable enemy (and she just had to be a bitch towards Tenten and Lee, who are to of my favorite characters). Then when the ShikaTem hints started-boy was I ever pissed! But I liked what you did here, I was actually planning to write a fanfic wherein Shikamaru and Temari were just friends, with Temari being the mentor who'll teach Shikamaru how to handle troublesome girls-but everyone misunderstands how they're always together. I'm glad someone else is thinking along the same lines! (And I dearly hope that Kishimoto is planning that too!)