Reviews for Concealed Relationships
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Make robin go insanely jealous and fight red x which makes raven hate him
IAmKristeen chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Oh gosh, I can't tell you how much I loved this fic! I really really wish you would continue it/: I know it's been like five years, but this was an absolutely amazing story(: please continue!
heartless16 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
i really like this story.

is it being continued?

if it is i think that Garrett should tell Raven that he's Redx. It builds suspense and is a really good plot for the story. Then if you want Raven to end up with him or with Robin you can add those in as well.

just a suggestion.

keep up the good work! :)
evil goth girl chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
WHAT IS YOUR FREAKIN' PROBLEM! YOUR STORY IS GREAT, AWESOME, AND REALLY GOOD. SO WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS... WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING! (: :) (: :)
Blackthorn89 chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
that was very well done. Please keep going! Im a major Rae/Red X fan, so let them stay together please!
heartslogos chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
omigosh this is so cool. i luv this story plz post the next chappie asap! i wanna know wut happens!
utile-et-non chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I LUV this story! But please, update soon! I can't STAND Robin just standing in the dark in RedX x Raven's relationship! Im jealous FOR him! CONTINUE SOON!
liliac gurl chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
nice story hope u continue soon
DataX chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
Its a really good story and you should continue. Maybe Raven stopped suspecting Garrett and Robin finds out he is Red X and tells Raven but Raven does not believe him. Or maybe Raven is stuck between her love and the law. Hehe. Sorry I give lame ideas. XD. Anyway, update soon!
maddcap chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww! Please update! I loved this story and you stopped just as it was getting interesting. Talk about cruel! PLEASE! I must know what happens next!
obsessivity chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
UPDATE ASAP,YOUR STORY ROX,LOVED IT SO MUCH,SO ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE OR WHAT?

.X
K-promises-fall chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Please- I am BEGGING you- Do NOT put Raven with Robin. Whatever you do. She looks so much better with X- Garret. PLEASE! I wouldn't be able to take it! And with Robin's personality as I've seen it so far, he'll just leave her as soon as Garret- X- is gone... Or maybe that's just prejudice. But please. Anyone but Robin.

Other than that... um... i like your story i guess... I never was good with critiques, good or bad. um... later.
Staring.out.my.flooded.window chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
awsome more!
red x and raven chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
update soon please i love this story x
Azera-v chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
Do you know what pairings your going to do? Myself I'd stick with the Red X, Raven. An idea could be if Red and Gar were two different people, don't you think Red might act a little hostile towards himself so to speak? Just a thought.