Reviews for Just your average Pika
Best.

Story.

Ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
"Oh crap, I'm late for work! ...Then again, maybe not.

You have some good lols in here.
SecretMarial chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
:) I liked it. And there was no Raichu exept for Kevin. Kevins nice for not shocking people when Eva decided to return human. Also Pike is good and sort of a hero.
SecretMarial chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Raichu's suck... Not to offend any Raichu fans. I just love Pikachu and I'm glad they evolve with a Stone and not at a certain lvl. I don't know why I feel like that but I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is a long chapter but good plot to me
phantom reviewer chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I really like where this is heading. Could their be legendary involvement, perhaps? Also, as Team Rocket's Meowth proved, speaking Human helps in regaining human reasoning.

-pr
mwc01 chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Man, I remember reading some of this a while back, but I cannot remember, for the life of me, why I set it down and didn't come back to it at some point. Either way, despite some glaring spelling and grammatical errors throughout the story in spots, I wound up enjoying the story through this partial re-read and finishing of it. I've got a list with a few more of your stories on it which I'll eventually get to, as well. :P
PikaCuddle chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Great story. I loved the fact that Pika tries to regain / keep his humanity, which is exactly opposed to what happens in some other stories on this website.

I'm kinda curious though. What happens next? Are Amber and Pika going to get married? I hope you'll make a sequel!
Pokepuppy chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
I have been addicted to reading this since yesterday. Wonderful story. :)
Nalaiscool chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
I Appluad you. Truly this is a masterpiece.

I have greatly enjoyed reading, and commenting on this wonderful piece of literature. It Has inspired me and I truly look forward to reading more of your works.

Kudos to You!
Nalaiscool chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
"No one asks to a hero Pike. I think that for most people, they just do what they think is right and hope for the best.

That quote reminds me of another...

"True Leaders Do Not Aspire To Lead, Rather,

They Have The Duty Thrust Upon Them."

Both Have The Same Reasoning Behind Them.
Nalaiscool chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
One misplaced word.

"He and Jenny walked up to the front door and Jenny ringed the bell."

"Ringed" should be replaced with "Rang"

I still love the story. Just trying to be helpful.

D
Shendaa chapter 8 . 5/12/2011

crazy.

insane.

YOURE NUTS!
shendaa chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Ya Little Nutball!

You Greenhouse!

what the heck are you thinking!

YOU SON OF A FLEABAG!

You just ruined pokemon for the kids.

IF YOUR UNDER 18 I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!

THIS IS AN ALL POINTS BULITEN!

AY, CARUMBA!

this got bad after chapter 7...
KittehPOWAH chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Let's just say I may never find a story as good as this...EVER!