Reviews for A Rescue of Sorts
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Brilliant and beautiful! I think you did an amazing job with the characters' voices, particularly Roshaun, who is somewhat difficult, and with Wellakh culture, which many authors mangle. I loved this, I didn't want it to end! I hope you do a sequel so we can see how they fix the drought and resolve their relationship and see what exasperating political issues it brings up -
m7star chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
This is soo good! please write a sequel!
m7star chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Wait, so she was dancing in no shoes? I really like this story! Please continue!
Writey Starkid chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
I should totally be in bed, but I've stayed up to read this whole story. That was really, really good. It was incredibly well written, very in character, and of course I loved the DairxRosh (I'd love to see his reaction if she called him Rosh to his face). Thanks for a wonderful read!

Dai stiho!

~Writey

...*scuttles off to look at your Potterfics*
Dairine taking Roshaun to the dentist for a cavity

Lookin forward to it!
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I couldn't have started reading this fanfiction at a better time! I have a cold right now!

Another thing: Looking at the publication date and the finish date on this story, it makes me see how long the fans really did wait for WoM.

Anyway, great story (for as far as I've gotten)!
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Have you ever played the game Scramble?
14darkness chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Amazing story. If there will be no new Young Wizards books, then I would accept this as how Dairine and Roshaun's realtionship would go.
zz9pzza chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Thank you, I enjoyed this story. Not all strings tidied but I am left wanting to read your sequel.
ASKreader chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
Wow. That was fun, seeing how you brought Roshaun and Dairine together. And something I've really wanted to read, ever since Roshaun disappeared in battle.

I imagine that if Ms. Duane does it, the scope will be huge and the recovery of Roshaun nearly impossible. Or she'll create a whole AU to the side of the Wizards universe and Timeheart to get it done.

Anyway, thanks, from 2010 looking back to your 05 story.
Cmpteraddict chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
Awesome Story
TheQueenOfTheFoxes chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This whole thing has got to be the most amazing thing I have read on Fanfiction. I LOVE it. It really seems like it could be part of the books. I am printing it out so I can read it again without a computer. You are a genius!
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Ha, ha. I feel badly for Dairine, she's having a difficult time with the whole royal business. I'd hate wearing heels (hence why I never do) and I feel for her frustration. Good thing Roshaun can hear her thoughts or she'd have to suffer in silence.

Oh, in one sentence you say "Spot never wheres them" I think you mean "wear," but since you use the correct word in the other setence I think it was probably a typo.

Other than that, another great chapter. I look forward to reading the rest, but right now I have to go to bed. LOL.

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Not bad for a first YW fan fic, in fact it's way better than the my first fan fic which is in progress right now.

Let's see, I really like that you have Dairine react appropriately when she finds Roshaun, I'd have slugged him too if I was Dairine.

Your character dialogue isn't too OOC either, which is good, Roshaun can be pretty difficult to write dialogue for and so can Roshaun's parents too (especially given the situation he's returning under).

Then you've got your own spin on the original story which just tops off the nicely made ice cream sundae you've got here.

Nice work!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
JKWhite chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Aw. That was so sweet. I knew I shouldn't have started reading such a long fic so late at night, and now it's practically morning, but it was definitely worth it. One of the best Dairine/Roshaun fics I've seen. I approve wholeheartedly.