Reviews for Mirror Mirror
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Great story, amazing dialogue and perfect amount of angst.
Dancing Fiyero chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Yay! Brothers! I heart angsty Dean hurt. Keep going! There's still the mirror demon to come...! ...Wait, pwah? Vampires?

Just quickly-watch the end of the chapter. there's no differentiation between the story and your a/n. And the transition between the flashback in italics and Dean finding his car. Something "Sam managed to sleep in the hospital for a week despite the rules" -ish.

Muchos love-on and upwards! Cheers for the next chapter!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
awsome story _
evelynI chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Whatt! Dean is bisexual! Jeez I kno its your story but Dean? Kissin' a guy, i have nuthin against bisexual and gay people but it just dosen't fit with Dean's character! To give you some good points tho the story is very well written.
zippdipp chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
It's a nice chapter. Keep 'em coming. There doesn't *need* to be some action happening in every chapter y'know..so don't ya worry about it not being any vampires.. :-) Nice touch making Dean bi btw. Pretty boy is loose in a candy store now..

xx
Katelyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
snapped him lose of his thoughts, - this made me laugh because it's the one time that you should you the word loose and you use lose. Everyone always uses the wrong word! Please proofread better because this is a good story.
Restless Joy chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
yay! Dean's bi! *giggles*

and I love the line about the magpie. funny stuff, man. Chris is awesome.
music nimf chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
Finally, a story where they're not over emotional. I'm not really into vampire stories, but I'll keep on reading fir now. _Bye!
quotient chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
So you finally updated...Man, you have got to start writing shorter chapters *grin*
Aggie2011 chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
wow...dean is bi...ain't that a punch in the face...sorry to say i probobly won't be reading this anymore...i'm not into that kinda thing...later...
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
More chaps soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Twilight-Addict1430 chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
I LOVED this chapter! I like the way you made dean get hurt and the way the boys actually seemed human and soft hearted! It was awesome and I cant wait for more... Thanks! :)
Bards of Bedlam chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
OMG at the end, you got Dean SO PERFECT. With the car and all? That was HILARIOUS. I love this story, please continue. Now. Go.
merryw chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Loved the chapter! Great hospital "scenes"!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
I can't wait to read more from you! Please write more Dean angst! I love it! I thought the whole thing with thinking they were lovers was hillarious!