Reviews for Lightning
Sarah chapter 35 . 8/16/2006
O_O ... Just... wow! That was very lovely! Great job! _
UltimateSorceress chapter 34 . 8/11/2006
jocks before cocks? ew jocks. lol update soon!
DarkAngelJaganshi-Kurama chapter 33 . 7/30/2006
More, MOre, MORe, MORE!

Plz update sooner.

I love the story!
ShaperOfThings chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
Eek! Man love! D And puhleaze, Orl...*cough* Wesley is so bi. D
UltimateSorceress chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
tis so sad. Is there a possible threesome in this? just wondering update soon!
Manders1953 chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
Oh please, I don't need to wait till the end of this chapter, I ALREADY SAW IT! Yay! It was AMAZING!

And so is this chapter! AMAZING! Please hurry and update!
rin chapter 29 . 7/6/2006
Gawd, waiting for you guys uploading a new chapter became a part of my life and every time you do I'm sitting and melting in front of the screen. _ Please, oh please don't let Seifie be left behind ;_; He's such a good guy... No, he is, really! ;o He's just... um.. a little unsocial and has problems with expressing himself :( He'll behave, just give him Zell and he'll be a good boy \./
ShaperOfThings chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This isn't one of those fics where it ends in a, the death of Irvine or Zell because of a lovers' spat or jealousy on Seifer's part? If so, oh my.
Tank chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
Haw. Turkey. That's what my old ma calls fat people who don't ride bicycles good. XD
ShaperOfThings chapter 27 . 6/17/2006
Ek! I finished reading all 27 chapters in three nights! I'm all caught up now. omgicantwaittillchp28comesout!

Ahem. I liked it. And I don't think you guys' running commentary at the beginning of each chapter is ridiculous. P
ShaperOfThings chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
*gasp* Ya know what's odd? Pierre and Gaston made me think of those two traveling merchants in Shadow Hearts: Convenant. Funny, that. P

Anyway, still liking it.
ShaperOfThings chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Okay, I just wanted to say something before I go on to the next chapters. I freakin' love this story. I haven't seen any other story like it. You guys paid attention to the little details... I love that. Okay, enough gushing.

I honestly can't find anything horribly wrong with it. It's just too well-polished. P
Parental Take over chapter 26 . 6/9/2006

I'm beyond happy that they're together-ish now! But i can't help but stab my heart out in large gooey angst for Seify!
LilithIllyria chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
Ahh what the hell..come on let Seifer and Zell huck up... or just one big ass three way yay
Colder Than Ice chapter 21 . 5/7/2006
Ah! You can't just leave it hanging like that! Love the chapter though... nice writing, nice everything, just... man! Can't wait for next week!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »