Reviews for Lightning
LilithIllyria chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
Omh. It's so yummy! I can't wait for more. Thankyou for not making Seifer a compleat ass. lol. I just love them all together.. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapy!
Parental Take over chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
...

Irvine: KeeY is busy crying for me and dancing so I'LL REVIEW! WTF? I AM NOT AN UKE! AND I DON'T CRY! (is hit on head with frying pan)

KeeY:((talking through tears)) OMG! IRVY! I never thought I'd enjoy an uke him, but it's uber smexy doom! and Zell, yey Zell! He's NOT being a pooh monkey! YEY! Gaston and Pierre, GAY MECHANICS! ((sniffles)) go rubedo zellWE!

This chapter has only ONE flaw...it ended! WAHH!

Irvine: ((rubbing back of head)) I hate you... ((hit again)) I WAS TALKING TO YOU KEEY!

UPDATE SOON KEEY!

Irvine: ((sniffles)) I want lightning back...

KeeY: And you're supposed to be a seme? ((dodges boot))
coldfiredragon chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
I'm so glad this story gets updated on a semi-regular basis. So many stories, the ones I write included, get left for way too long before they are updated again.

Send my compliments to your writing partner as well.

I hope they lay off Irvine a bit, he's so sweet. Tata for now.
Parental Take over chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
(FlyingGlompsIrvine) AW! MEH BEBE IS SOO SAD! I MUST RESCUE YOU! (Carries Irvine back into room, screams of 'No! Not the maid outfit! HELP!' can be heard)

Vincent: ...I apologize...here's her alterego to review for her...(angst)

Kaagi: Aw, I felt so bad for Irvine after he reached his room. He's my favorite along with Vincent, I hugged my Sephiroth pillow so tight i think Sephy choked . But I'm glad to see that Zell is feeling bad about it and that Seifer is...how to put this...allowing Zell to stop him when he's going to far. But I a little worried that Seifer will be Seifer and go mess with Irvy WITHOUT zell (quivers at thought) Poor Irvy, I really just want him to end up in a happy fun time Nc-17 threesome at the end full of yummy-ness.

Vincent: . . .

Kaagi: What, I know you'd like it.

Vincent: (blush)

AWESOME UPDATEUPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Irvine: (escapes room half dressed in maid outfit) HELP!
coldfiredragon chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Such a short chapter, oh well a little is better than nothing at all. I really like this fic. Keep the chapters coming.
coldfiredragon chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
I like it so far. Irvine is my favorite character from the game. I love to see him confused. He's just so sweet.

Update soon.
UltimateSorceress chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
hahaha. update!
Parental Take over chapter 6 . 1/20/2006

aw! Seifer's jealous of Zell being jeaulous of Rikan for kissin Irvy! That's so kawaii! I want too pet!

Gawd this is such a cute story
Parental Take over chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
...

WAHH! Irvy! (PET) Aw, he's so sexually confused it's adorable! Aw! Ha-ha..seifer...ha-ha! aww! good update! (huggles)
gothicanegleyes chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
I really liked the story i hope you keep it going!
Lain of the Weird chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Oh. I forsee frequent checks of the e mail in hopes for an update.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5