Reviews for Musings
DarkSideOfLightChasers chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
This comment comes 10yrs too late. :D
But...I read your fic in one sitting! You're amazing. :)
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
god dam the heavy feels, like HELL Renji would have let that much isolation be between them if it was just akward family time him reaching OUT but her rejecting and him quietly accepting but quietly and sorta formally trying again to get his friend to.. I dunno SOMETHING. and she doesn't...
explains that first scene oh so much better as well as the ...yikes ness of it all.
Ngoc Chau chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
I laughed like crazy at this!
Crazy-insane-original-person45 chapter 22 . 1/12/2010
hyper Hitsugaya me dying on the ground from laughing so hard. I literally fell off of my chair. ( Favs story and author)
titania eli chapter 24 . 9/29/2008
Hey, I would like it if you do one with Urahara and Benihime, his Zanpakutou.

Or just Urahara-kun.

It's just a suggestion.
Applecrow chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I love the last line! I write stories about how dragons never get there happily ever after all the time! I love this and I usually don't like AUs. Nice job!
rokslite chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Cute, but Renji went to 6th devision after he left the 11th devision. It really made Aizen seem almost humane in this fic... but i still think he's EVIL, and so is Gin, even though he didn't try killing Kira...
openwindow4 chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
omfg. this is AWESOME!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 24 . 2/2/2008
Your story is very cool. I have enjoyed reading it!

I hope that you will write more soon! Have a wonderful day!
ShinakaStar chapter 24 . 12/30/2006
Wow. I thought there couldn't be any more ways to rewrite the Aizen-Hinamori-Hitsugaya tragedy, not after the chapter with the puppies. And then out comes this chapter, and my heart just went to the little bird and the boy who wanted to see it fly free.

Also, the O RLY owl had me in stitches.

PLEASE WRITE MORE! (And YES! Ichinose finally dies! Haven't been keeping up with the anime at all ever since ep. 72)

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
ShinakaStar chapter 23 . 12/30/2006
YAY, FRUITS BASKET CROSSOVER! XD

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
Melitza chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Absolutely heartbreaking portrayal of Renji-angst. Written nicely, as it were. The reiteration only helped to make it more poignant.
nyaranran chapter 21 . 11/24/2006
i like the second story the best. nice work.
Love-Lies-Bleeding chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
YAY!*dances* This is awsome I LOVE JintaUruru! It's one of my fave pairings and I hate how little spotlight they get!Thanks for writing this and if it wasn't to much,do you think you could you write more of this pairing? PLEASE!

Keep it up!
JadeGem chapter 23 . 9/25/2006
Howling wolf said something about you whining. Well sorry about not reading the latest chapter. I missed it during my trip to Hong Kong. You did a pretty decent job on Yoruichi than you did the last time. Will keep in mind to look out for your updates now.