Reviews for Choices of the Heart
Pokeyonekenobie chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
So sad you dropped this story...it has such great potential. I'll keep it on my follow list just in case your plot bunny wakes up and starts harassing you.

idadri chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
you dropped? it's a shame, it could be resolved quickly to the point where it is ...

I cried almost all the time.

I love this fanfic and I hope you eventually pick up, or at least you will answer me

tell me if this is really abandoned.

kisses

idadri
fuzzybuzz21 chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
This is an amazing story! I was so sorry to see that its been so long since its been updated. I hope you can find inspiration for this once again!
kali chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
really good! why did you stop?
hA-UkA chapter 24 . 3/7/2009
I look forward to any future chapters.
Anon chapter 24 . 1/2/2009
Thank you so much for updating! I've been looking forward to your Christmas presents. While I understand that real life may get in the way of updating regularly, know that you have loyal fans reading this.
Lady Starlight2 chapter 23 . 4/19/2008
*sniff* I hope Duo will be ok! I hope that you update this soon!
Hocapontas chapter 23 . 3/7/2008
Now that Quatre knows is duo going to get the money to help Trowa? Will Duo tell Quatre why he needs the money? Please hury and update this really good story.
Sabby chapter 23 . 2/25/2007
NO! URGLE! UPDATE GODDAMMIT!

That's so evil.

You are evil

Now update.
Lass of Moray chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
Holy crap! I don't usually read AU, but this one got me right from the beginning. Are you ever going to finish it?
Colleen W chapter 23 . 2/17/2007
Hello,

It's been a while since I've read this story but I was extremely happy you updated. This is one of my favorite stories. The selflessness and love Duo has for Trowa and the love and respect that Trowa has for Duo's life is heartfelt and a wonderful thing to read about. I eagerly await the conclusion of this great story. I am also anxious to see a relationship develop between Duo and Quatre as well as Heero and Trowa... The writing is supurb and I can't wait for the next chapter. Happy Writing!

_~.*

Colleen
pippy32388 chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
oh, great story, can't wait until the next chapter!
Anon chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Yay! It's about time. Thank you for the early present! I can't wait for more.
jess-eklom chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
GAH! Cliffhanger! I don't remember the rest of this story at all, but GAH! you can't do this to us! I don't want to wait another year before getting an update from you! *tear* now I'll never know what happens!
Lachwen chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Oh! YAY! Thank you so much for updating - I really like how Quatre handled things, I was really kinda worried for awhile XD.

Anyway, thank you again for updating! _

Lachie