Reviews for Lust and Infatuation
AniGirl 7 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Me again. :-) I'm still holding out hope that one day you'll return to this story. Though unfinished, it still remains to be one of my favorites that I find hard to forget.
I hope you are well and life has been good to you. :-)
Chalkdusst chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I really liked the beginning of this story ! I hope one day you will continue, but whatever you decide, it was quite worth reading it !
scorpioprincess18 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
How could you end it there?

I read this story an I really like it... But poor kagome anyways update soon :)
nekologic chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
i love this story so much and after spending like a LONGG TIME trying to find it again, i find out you have updated it yet? D:
AniGirl 7 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Still haven't forgotten and still waiting for an update. :D
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
this was good i cant wait for more, but please dont have Hiten rape Kagome please this would be sooooooo bad then. cant wait for more keep up the good work

from:Ryoga loves Akane
the-ch0c0late chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
hi frank I love your fic its cool that you'll continue to write I look forward to reading the next chapters
Kagome N Bankotsu 4 ever chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
NO! it's on hold *cries*

This is too good to be left unfinished.
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Its been a long time but I'm still waiting for you to update this. Please don't abandon it! TT_TT

Ashley chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
e-mail me when you write some more of the story.

MarisCa chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Yay I love your story, I know its old.. maybe you abandon'd it but please! go on
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Oh. My. GAWD.

Why must the chapters end here! Ugh D: You gotta, GOTTA UPDATE SOON!
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Decided to review WHILE I read. Aw poor Kagome-I knew Hiten had some ulterior motive in mind! That slick bastard! I wonder what~

“Hey, you, give that here,” He demanded at the offending man, not at all abashed.

Unfortunately, the other man was far form ashamed as well. He turned to face Hiten, who was absolutely disgusted to see that this man was wearing make-up. Make-up! He wore a tight, flowery pink top, and equally as tight jeans. His light, chestnut hair flopped into his face as he turned to face Hiten.

LOL I loved that! Right when you said "make-up" I knew it HAD to be Jakotsu, and that made me laugh. Oh God~

The man called Hiten shrugged her off, sending a fiery glare towards Bankotsu. “That thing –he pointed to Jakotsu- basically just asked me to be gay with him!”

Awesome~ :)
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
“It’s a mall, silly.”

That part made me LOL. Ah that beloved fool Jakotsu. Nice that he came along as well!

With a goofy smile, Jakotsu asked, “Could you lend me some money?”

“Kiss my ass!”

Haaha! Love it
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Ohh, Enju! I totally forgot about her and thought it was just an OC you brought in, haha. I love how you portrayed Renkotsu especially! And also how Bankotsu is that typical "from a small town/village/etc with great talent and now moving into the big game" sorta guy.

Enju - potential love rival for Kagome in the future?

Anyway great, now onward!