Reviews for Final Promise
Kamizacondor chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Beautiful, I cried. So sad T_T
Lol chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Not really a ZOLU fan so I guess I can give an outsiders opinion. You generally have a good sense of writing so I applaud you for that. However...there r PLOTHOLES...why didn\'t Luffy take the attack? He can just rebound bullets away. _ Zoro should know that too and he wouldn't have protected him therefore.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
WOW! THAT WAS... depressing, and it pulled at my heart strings! It was so, very well-written. The ending kind of made me smile. Good Job!

Signed: Daisy
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 1/30/2008

Too cool.

Burning Mangrit chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Me: Your stupid angst fic made me cry.

Roxas: Nearly.

Me: Shut up Rox.

Roxas: Why?

Me: Kingdom Rants.

Roxas:O.o Oh snap!

Me: anyway, good writing, somewhat enjoyable, but very good.

Aznkat chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That made me tear up! T_T Very good, I really liked it. (Even though Luffy is the non serious type, but when he is, he is usually silent.)I'm now halfway done to reading all your One Piece fanfics! I don't want to make you write them, but they are really good.
Lily-Max chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
So sad.I love it.;_;
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I HATE YOU! *sniffs*

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN (drills it into my head)
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was so sad, but so sweet. I really got a good grip on Luffy's feeling from this fic. At first I had thought it was him that had died, but when I figured out it was Zoro (yea, I'm a bit slow) I was like oh no! Poor Luffy! Apologies for any spelling mistakes in my reviews by the way, but I've got lazy hands today that are having a tough time typing.
Mirathin chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow... that was truly amazing! I cried through the whole thing... T_T It was great!
Pocky of Doom chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Dammit. Why do you have to make me cry so much? TT_TT Most of your stories make me cry. TT_TT
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was really beautiful... breaks down crying
Blithe Thorne chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I know it may not seem like much for someone like me to review, but I just want you to know how sad, yet perfect this story is. Your stories are great, and I give credit to you and all that help out.

Love the story.

Uozumi chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That was great and I think that it was somewhat in character. Very good fanfiction.

~ Uozumi
Griever5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*hops around happily* I love this! Aww.. Luffy! Zoro! *babbles incoherently* i love it! More! *roars*