Reviews for Rough Landings
adafrog chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Lolol
MickyD777 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
i'm laughing so hard right now... this is perfect. hilarious and witty and so in character... haha. also, i'm glad i stumbled upon this! it may be almost 10 years old, but it's absolutely fantastic. ;) well done! they're all such goofs, my word... *grins* xx
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Go Beckett go! It's good to read a story where no one's personality is compromised for the story. You've done an amazing job.

I love the dynamic between everyone. Especially your Sheppard/McKay conversations.
Brilliant.
Aang Beckett chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
... . I love Beckett in his infirmary, nobody disobeys Carson when it comes to his patients! I laugh every time I read a Carson fic that involves him getting the better of someone in his infirmary. ;D
Motherduk chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very enjoyable story :-)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOL, very cute.
BMick chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wandered onto your page, nosed around... and with this one, nearly strangled keeping the laughs down (it's late). Loved the angst in "Fault Lines", but this one made my evening.

Appreciated the level of skill in your writing, as well. Thank you!
Shivased chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love this story. No matter how many times I read it, I laugh hysterically, especially at the image of Sheppard paddling a gurney around the infirmary with a crutch, haha!

I do find that Ronon is very OOC in the way he talks. He speaks more like Teyla would, but other than that, it's a great story.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
haha! very funny. Great story.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very fun and cute!
Heather chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Love it! I nearly fell off the couch laughing at the part where John "rows" over to Rodney. I could totally picture that in my head! Your writing is very lucid and clear. Great job!
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
-lmao-

This...is awesome. Hilariously fun to read. The characterizations are excellent, and the humor is first class. I especially loved Sheppard's little mobile cot idea. -skitters off still snickering-
DeansGirl-PL chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
:D:D:D It's great. hilarious, tou did great. just whoa :D:D:D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it!
msdarque chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I absolutely love the idea! They seemed very natural & sounded like them too. Excellent writing! Got me laughing.. *wink*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »