Reviews for Children
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awwww, lol! I wish there was more :)
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hahahahaha! So funny! They can be like children sometimes.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is cute! I can imagine the two of them having this arguement while waiting.
Argent-Perekin chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awesome! I have always been a terrible Sigma 6 and Kamakura and Jinx fan. Started watching the show when I was, 10 I think, and I'm 14 now! Wow, that was a long time ago.

Anyway, you did a great job portraying these two. I love the line 'ancient oriental wisdom strikes again'. Overall, it's very well written. I am planning on getting one of my S6 stories on here soon, but I don't think it will be as good as this very short but adorable one!
Tomodachi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hmm, fascinating and I don't remember this episode, but I LOVE SIGMA 6! GO SIGMA 6! WOOT!

Ahem, sorry 'bout that. Right then, let's see...

I like the way you set up the relationship betwixt K and J, and I like that the apprentices are finally getting some attention.

Um, just as a note, it's SenSEI, not sen SenSAI.

See, Japanese has latin-type vowels.

A is pronounced Ahh, as in "Say ahh" at the dentist.

E is pronounced, "A, or Ay," Like the letter 'A'.

I is pronounced "EE!" like, "EE! It's a mouse! E!"

O is the same as English. O is o is o. "O, my. it's the same!"

U is "Ooh" "Ooh, that's cool. (or OO from Woot _)

Um, in case you were wondering, I'm studying the Japanese language, so this isn't just drabble... In japanese, the language is called Nihongo. (Interesting factoid.) I'm still trying to figure out why we call it Japan...

Sayonara!
ShadowShock chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Short and sweet. I think my favorite line was from Kamakura; "I am so telling sensai..." Any hope that you might do any more stories? Keep writing!
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That is so nice.

Your first GI JOE, really? Not bad.
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Cool. I wondered if any one was watching S6. This was a nice little shot of Jinx and Kam...Perhaps you will do other one shots and even stories?
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Very amusing and fitting with the series.
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
*giggles* The only thing missing is a "SENSEI! SHE'S POKING ME!"

Yay! A Sigma 6 author! I've been looking for one of these for almost two weeks! I've been trying to write a Sigma 6 story, but I don't know if it's any good...