Reviews for Elevator
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
”Because we all know poking the doors will make the elevator come faster.”

”What do you want me to do? Wait patiently?”

Ha ha. I had a similar conversation with my level-headed friend Samantha. She, of course, would've taken the place of Wilson, I of House.

This was good, but it's NOT going to be a HouseWilson thingy is it? Not too into yaoi junk.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Cookies ay? Well hurry up...I want my COOKIES! Great...when is the rest of it coming? Or is there even going to be more? Please say yes!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
bmax chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I'm liking this so far. Keep going!
wonanee chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
House stuck into an elevator with wilson and no Vicodin...If i had a twisted mind Icould think of very nasty things to happen...wait a moment...I HAVE a little twisted mind...

Wonderfully written and so in character! More please!
evila-elf chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
A serious story? I was laughing my butt off, hehe :)

I nearly jumped up and down when Wilson got stuck in there with him!

Great natural dialogue :D

Can't wait to see how House does after a few hours without his Vicodin! (Yes, I want them stuck in there a good while! Hope to see more soon!

A few errors towards the end...there were several spots where there was missing the space between two words.
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ommigod, hysterical. Absolutely hysterical. House and Wilson belong together (not in the slash sense, but if I believed in soul mates, they would be each other's). Amazing; you've really captured the very essences of their characters. I am in awe.

Also, my mother told me never to take cookies from strangers, so I'm goind to have to return them to you. Thank-you kindly, though. :)
Commander Vimes chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I like cookies. I'm good at eating cookies. I'm terrible at reviewing.

Everytime I read a House/Wilson fanfic, even if it isn't a House/Wilson pairing, I always feel like it will turn into one. Not that I want it to. But I've read enough fics like that to get me paranoid. So I was very glad this was a friendship fic.

Chocolate is better then vicodin. The sooner House realises this the better. Chocolate is better then anything else.

I liked it. I don't think it needs anymore. So now I've read, ranted, reviewed, and I'm still cookieless.
MagickalStar135 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I liked it! The concept is so simple but it is really wonderful. Are you going to write another chapter? It would be nice to see more.
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was cute!
darkangel38 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
”Because we all know poking the doors will make the elevator come faster.”

That line actually made me laugh outloud, what a great Wilson statement.

Love this already, they're perfectly in character and it's an original idea. Waiting for more :)

Oh.. Where's my cookies?