Reviews for Fallen Angel
PerdidoKitsune chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
It is sad that this story is still on haitus. It was a great three chapters and I would love for it to continue
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
oh i would love to see where you would take this! please
scryoko chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
This is a rather interesting take on a GW/HP crossover. I've always to read (or write) Draco kind of like Duo or have him like a gundam pilot in some way. _ I'm really intrigued by what is going on so far and I can't wait to read more!

- scryoko

P.S. By the way, I also see Draco as the more feminine (if not, at least the uke) between Harry and Draco. _
momocolady chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Capricious Purple Clarity chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Oh. Me likey. _

1) Original. Ace. *thumbs up*

2) Interesting. Go you. *throws confetti*

Two questions. Question one: Will there be two Draco Malfoys at once? Sub-question: However will the universe cope? Question two: There is no question two, because I'm drunk and two questions sounded better than one. Or, better yet, we can disregard the whole "sub-question" thing and make that question two. Whichever strikes your fancy. *drunken grin*

If your muse ever needs a good poke in regards to bringing the other G-boys (can't WAIT to see who your Wufei, Trowa, and Quatre stand-ins are, by the by), you can borrow mine. My muse is pretty good at making shit up on the fly. Well... when he's not being a lazy, drunken git. *nudges fallen muse's leg with a toe* Oi. Lagabout. Why do you exist?

Muse: *makes an honest attempt at thinking* To drink your rum?

... _;; In any case, good fic! I definitely hope to see progress in the future!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
*claps* I think what you have so far is wonderful and I hope that you will update soon. Keep up the good work.
Laughing Cat chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Very interesting story so far. Are you going to have the two Dracos meet up? and will Duo-Draco train Harry while he's there? Will Potter-Harry wind up travelling back with Duo-Draco and meeting Heero-Harry? Oh, I just had an amusing thought... What happens if a love triangle forms between Duo-Draco and the two Harrys? What if Heero-Harry winds up with scary-stalker-girl and Duo-Drace with Potter-Harry? Oh, this is exciting to ponder. I hope that you update soon.
amethyst sylph chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Great chapter. It's interesting to compare the differences and similarities, not only of these two worlds but also of the original Gundam Wing world. Looking forwards to more.
Sweet-single chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
cool though i usually read fics where harry's more feminine

UPDATE SOON!_
Alena chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Certainly interesting, I like how the 'good' and the 'bad' guys are all mixed up. Curious about the alternate identities of the other pilots. Hope to read more!
Okane chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Great chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
ok...this is really confusing...
Dezra chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Ok, you caught my attention, what the hell is going on here? I need more story please. Great job.