Reviews for PokeRanma
Adeptis chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Good story so far, keep it up )
Bluedragon81 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Another really good chapter, and was glad to see it get updated after all this time. Was glad to see the progress with the Pantheress, though was sad she had to die. Not that I minded what happened to Chardin and his. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future now that the Neko-ken is able to get out but somewhat under control… if you would call the controlled.

I know I was not surprised to see Chiba walk out unscathed but I do think you will have to explain how he got Ranko, a Fire Elementalist, that is mistaken as a catgirl. Though I think it will be funny to find out.

Good Luck and I hope to see an update to this again sometime soon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Chiba's back with Ranko Sextome on a leash, that's quite a twist. I feel bad for Sachina, that was quite sad especially after forming a bond with Ranma. last but not least the Nekoken is back and more terrifying then ever.

It's good to see this fic updated after so long.
Hiryo chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
It's very nice to see you back from AA on and to have

continued those very good fics of yours. ;)
Upgrade chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
At least Ranma knows it's possible to befriend a Panthress. Proving it to others with her dead might be hard.

Can't say I have a problem with Chardin's death.
JohnnyG chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Another fine chapter. It was certainly worth the wait. Keep up the great work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
PheonixFarwind chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
that was a good chapter. Is Nodoka last name Sextome or did she change it to Saotome. I also like the fact that you had the pantheress in the story but I don't think she should remane dead maybe Bellandy could revive her and change her into a blessed Pantheress hope you update soon

PF
LiYinBlake chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Don't ball Genma. My imagination can't take that.
Trugeta chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Great work as usual.
Jim Ohki chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Now that's more like it! A nice blend of action, suspense, wackiness ans the like. This is like a breakthrough chapter, keep at it and those muses will fully return!

Ja!
Genma the Destroyer chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Definitely happy to see this updated, it's a good fic.
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Good fic so far. Like how well you are doing by not writing a lemon pokegirl story and having a plot instead.
DarkJackel chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
So now Ranma has a slew of emotional issues that have to be delt with eh? Good it should add some depth in his relations to his girls.

I look forward to more.

-_-Me-_-
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Ok, this chapter was amazing, a bit more dark than I'm used for this fic, but I can see the that that was necessary, I just hope that Ranma realices that what he did was necessary, after all, the bastard killed Sachina, so I don't feel sorry for Chardin at all
Rubel chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Awesome story. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends up with Team Trauma vs Ranma.
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »