Reviews for PokeRanma
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
This is really turning out to be good. You are proving that a story like this doesn't have to be a Lemon to work. I've seen a lot of well written Pokegirl fics in the past but all of them were Lemons. This one really stands out. Not that I don't like Lemon though, but sometimes too many authors take the sex to extremes and as a result the story suffers.

Please continue this story when you can.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
I totally agree with one of the rants you did in an earlier chapter. A fic like this doesn't have to a lemon to be good. In a way because it "isn't" a lemon is one of the main attractions of this story. So far I like it very much.

I noticed you modeled the Terrible Trio a little off of Team Rocket, LOL. I'm not really a Pokemon fan myself, the concept of Pokegirls is rather...interesting thought. Its the Happosai in me. :) Anyway, great story!
angel61991 chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
interesting please update soon.
WalterDornez215 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Very Odd yet Interesting.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Very fun read! I hope to see more.
Gary chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
I aggree with Mestrio! Please show what is happening in Ranma's home universe. After all he has to get back some how, maybe the Old Ghoul is doing something? Or has Nabiki blackmaled a physicist or two. Worse yet, Akane gets cooking.

You can infer who "Ranko" used to be, and why the Ex-He might be interested in taking Ranma' life. Just don't have Ranko join Ranma's harem. Disturbing!

Also, if the Pokeworld Genma does get balled, please have the ball be lost. Deep sea, deep cave, or in the Pokeworld government wharehouse (ever see "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?)are just a few of the examples I can think of.

In the long term, I would like to see the Nodoka's confront each other. I look forward to them "discussing" a contract that Ranma has come to loath.
Adeptis chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Good story so far, keep it up )
Bluedragon81 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Another really good chapter, and was glad to see it get updated after all this time. Was glad to see the progress with the Pantheress, though was sad she had to die. Not that I minded what happened to Chardin and his. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future now that the Neko-ken is able to get out but somewhat under control… if you would call the controlled.

I know I was not surprised to see Chiba walk out unscathed but I do think you will have to explain how he got Ranko, a Fire Elementalist, that is mistaken as a catgirl. Though I think it will be funny to find out.

Good Luck and I hope to see an update to this again sometime soon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Chiba's back with Ranko Sextome on a leash, that's quite a twist. I feel bad for Sachina, that was quite sad especially after forming a bond with Ranma. last but not least the Nekoken is back and more terrifying then ever.

It's good to see this fic updated after so long.
Hiryo chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
It's very nice to see you back from AA on and to have

continued those very good fics of yours. ;)
Upgrade chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
At least Ranma knows it's possible to befriend a Panthress. Proving it to others with her dead might be hard.

Can't say I have a problem with Chardin's death.
JohnnyG chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Another fine chapter. It was certainly worth the wait. Keep up the great work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
PheonixFarwind chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
that was a good chapter. Is Nodoka last name Sextome or did she change it to Saotome. I also like the fact that you had the pantheress in the story but I don't think she should remane dead maybe Bellandy could revive her and change her into a blessed Pantheress hope you update soon

PF
LiYinBlake chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Don't ball Genma. My imagination can't take that.
Trugeta chapter 6 . 10/26/2006