Reviews for PokeRanma
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Good to see that this isn't dead. It's not my favorite of your works, but it's probably the best Pokégirl fic I've ever read.

For the record, the main (Wild Horses and Pokégirls) tree of stories has two main problems. First, I much prefer post-canon Ranma. Second, the only story I truly like in that tree of possibilities is Pokégirls and the Great School, and part of the reason I like it so much is BECAUSE it's, as one person put it, a Mary-Sue fic.

Your fic is the best compromise of mercy and story quality I've yet seen in a fic while WHPG has less mercy and about the same amount of story quality and PGGS throws a lot of story quality down the drain to crank up the mercy.

Heh. On a related note, I may one day write a Carmen Sandiego insert for the main Pokégirls tree. The idea of a legendary master thief who stole her longevity from Sukebe himself and wants things back the way they were pre-Sukebe (because there's nothing really worth stealing in the Pokégirl world) definitely has appeal.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
I figured Taro was the next Trauma member being referred to. Though I would love to see a fight with Taro or Herb end with both combatants to exhausted to continue but the Trauma member retreating to come back for a rematch. One of the things about Team Rocket is they always come back each episode, so once I'd like to see their Pokewoman counterparts come back for another fight. Wonderful fight, I'm guessing both of the harems will be much happier now!
Capito Celcior chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
BRILLIANT! Simply marvelous. I swear, this is one of the better, over-the-top pokegirl stories. Lots of suggestions, but never actualy there. Perfect. Good enough. I hope you update this one, for I'm a fan.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
MOAR!

Good stuff, even the second (or is this the third?) time through!
Mackon chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
This is going great, I think it would get too confused if you added any more Girls, it trips me up wondering which Rei your talking about sometimes.

Looking forward to seeing Ranma get back to his home demension, but hope to see a few more adventures in Pokegirl world.

Keep it up update soon.
NovaBladeZ chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
Man I love Pokegirl/Ranma fics. I don't really know why. It's a bizzare, dark, but intriguing world where evil exists and the innocent are brutally subjugated under the will of the strong. Where deception lies around every corner, and one mistep can enslave you to darkness forever. Where ideals fall on deaf ears and deaf hearts. Where paranoia and fear makes the atrocious seem righteous and justified.

I really felt sad when Sachina was killed. Just when she opened her heart to another person once more, she was murdered by a man who represented all the worst aspects of the world that hurt her so badly. At least she was able to pass on her most treasured possession to the one who cared for her the most before she left. I wonder how Ranma will act now that he has had a brutal crash course in the reality of his new world. Where he could lose everyone he cares about in an split second of inattention. Not to mention his own personal demon dredged up by this incident in his moment of absolute rage. Once you let the beast out it will always be there, waiting to be let free once more.

I hope to see more of that world through your words. Perhaps Ranma can be a beacon of hope for a world gone mad. There is so much wrong to right in that world that the story possibilities are endless. Hope to hear more from you soon! :)
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
This is really turning out to be good. You are proving that a story like this doesn't have to be a Lemon to work. I've seen a lot of well written Pokegirl fics in the past but all of them were Lemons. This one really stands out. Not that I don't like Lemon though, but sometimes too many authors take the sex to extremes and as a result the story suffers.

Please continue this story when you can.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
I totally agree with one of the rants you did in an earlier chapter. A fic like this doesn't have to a lemon to be good. In a way because it "isn't" a lemon is one of the main attractions of this story. So far I like it very much.

I noticed you modeled the Terrible Trio a little off of Team Rocket, LOL. I'm not really a Pokemon fan myself, the concept of Pokegirls is rather...interesting thought. Its the Happosai in me. :) Anyway, great story!
angel61991 chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
interesting please update soon.
WalterDornez215 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Very Odd yet Interesting.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Very fun read! I hope to see more.
Gary chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
I aggree with Mestrio! Please show what is happening in Ranma's home universe. After all he has to get back some how, maybe the Old Ghoul is doing something? Or has Nabiki blackmaled a physicist or two. Worse yet, Akane gets cooking.

You can infer who "Ranko" used to be, and why the Ex-He might be interested in taking Ranma' life. Just don't have Ranko join Ranma's harem. Disturbing!

Also, if the Pokeworld Genma does get balled, please have the ball be lost. Deep sea, deep cave, or in the Pokeworld government wharehouse (ever see "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?)are just a few of the examples I can think of.

In the long term, I would like to see the Nodoka's confront each other. I look forward to them "discussing" a contract that Ranma has come to loath.
Adeptis chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Good story so far, keep it up )
Bluedragon81 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Another really good chapter, and was glad to see it get updated after all this time. Was glad to see the progress with the Pantheress, though was sad she had to die. Not that I minded what happened to Chardin and his. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future now that the Neko-ken is able to get out but somewhat under control… if you would call the controlled.

I know I was not surprised to see Chiba walk out unscathed but I do think you will have to explain how he got Ranko, a Fire Elementalist, that is mistaken as a catgirl. Though I think it will be funny to find out.

Good Luck and I hope to see an update to this again sometime soon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Chiba's back with Ranko Sextome on a leash, that's quite a twist. I feel bad for Sachina, that was quite sad especially after forming a bond with Ranma. last but not least the Nekoken is back and more terrifying then ever.

It's good to see this fic updated after so long.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »