Reviews for PokeRanma
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
UPDATE
Ranmamania chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Ranma should have put 22 together (Cows make Milk so Milktits make Milk) & got 4 or at least said "I assumed that it came from Cows here as well not girls"
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I don't mind most Pokegirl/Ranma Fics (Ranma is a master, Ranma is turned into a pokegirl but immune to Pokeballs & sex lust or Ranma is turned into a pokegirl but still has a brain) it's the ones where Ranma is turned into a brain dead sex crazed pokegirl that I can't stand
Phunbaba chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Just like to say I've liked the story thus far and hope you get some inspiration to continue the story.
Beyogi chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Great story. It's totally Ramna like, but also has this pokegirl flair :D I hope you'll continue it sometime, I want to see Mason's ass kicked.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,

Beyogi
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Hey, I like this story so far, can you please update this again soon?
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwwww no more of this, 3 I hope you get inspried to add to this! really a great story
Sang28 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Like your story so far. Hope you feel the urge to finish it up some day. I'd love to see the two matches you have set up in the last chapter
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
WHAT? Current Chapter already? 3 Years since the last update?

NOOO!

I wanna know what happens next! I love Pokegirl stories...And I love Ramna 1/2 stories as well...blends...are always perfect! BUT CLIFF HANGERS ARE EVIL~! *Cries*

I can only hope and pray that one day you'll continue this highly entertaining and wonderful story!

Signed,

Kit the (Not So) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
tenchifew chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Great story!

Although I understand it is not very probable that you will ever update this (it would be grand if you did),

I wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much and your take on pokegirl universe is a fantastic one with a very promising plot that just started to manifest.

Thank you for all the enjoyment I had reading this tale.
rock chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
this is agreat story i hope you will keep going.
Jim chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Please tell me you are planning to continue this.
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Although I love all the stories I've read from you I hope you haven't given up on some of you're older stories like this one. They are truly awesome, i hope to see some new add-ons too them seen, keep up the excellent work.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
great story, I hope you continue it!
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »