Reviews for PokeRanma
Skuld's Sentaro 5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
interesting, i wonder how things will turn out, keep up teh good work and update soon V_
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
... !

Hey can you give me a list of all Poke-Girl fics? I'd really apperiate it.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh that DUMB Bastard!

BWA Ha Ha HA Ha!

Prepare to be Annihalated.

I Can't WAIT to see what happens next!

Derek The Rogue
TainShari chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Very nice! I like it.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I'm quite interested how that will be continued! I found it really funny as both of the Sailor groups 'fought' against another. Also undoubtedly, the native Sailor Group will be interested in the 'Tamer' why he caught the attention of their Dimensional counterpart. BTW did you get my Omake for Tsukimaonichuan? Or didn't you want it to add on your fic?
enlu-tarsonis chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Ok, that was a bit odd. Though strangely enjoyable.

I'm interested in more, Keep the writing up.

Enlu
anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
this is realy odd could be worse but is has some potental to be ok please keep going
Grell chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
"If you hate pokegirl stories, then you'll hate this."

From past experience w/ your writing I'd read product manuals from you, simply because you put such a bizaarely fun spin on things.

So feel free to mix and match whatever cliche' shows you want, I can trust you to deliver something new and fun.

~G

Roseanne Palms indeed... -
Trugeta chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
As said, good to see this story finally here. Till next.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ah, Pokegirls.

Ranma Saotome vs. Ranma Sextome. Been done. I suspect the latter will be a real jerk, as Sextome usually is.

How did Ranma get inside this Pokegirl world?

What is up with the Sultry Senshi?

I think it would've been better to drop the prologue, and start with Chapter 1. That 'year earlier' stuff is annoying.

I've always liked the Doll Pokegirl, if not how they are evolved. Could you get Ranma one? Or perhaps a SmartDoll, the evolved form with a full personality.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I love Pokegirl storys, and yours seems to be damn good so far. However the let down for me with all the pokegirl storys is that Ranma's cursed side never turns into a pokegirl. Sure there tends to be two Ranmas, however the second Ranma tends to be perminatly pokegirl. I would love to see the main Ranma from the normal earth have to try to escape taming time and time again. The untameable pokegirl LOL. To bad it doesn't look like you will do it with this story either T.T
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Alright this story is interesting so go and write more!
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Creepy…very good so far thought I have never read the story you associated this with. Until next time keep up the good work.
ron chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
have no idea whats going on, but keep up the good work.
Mack The Bringer Of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I like this, Nice twist from the oringal story. As for mistakes I haven't seen any. Nice job.

P.s. Check out my stories when you got the time.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »