Reviews for PokeRanma
PhantomReaper chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Awesome story! I wish you'd update though...
Nysk chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Good story. I hope you have plans to add more to it as time allows.
Artful Lounger chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
I must admit, when I started this story, I didn't expect much. But you have definitely brought this genre to a higher level than it usually is, namely a lusty, lemon-filled orgy for hyped up teenagers. I really do like the strategy you took toward the genre and how you took it from there. The crossovers, while typical given the entire Pokegirl franchise(Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Ah! My Goddess, Tenchi Muyo, etc) were done tastefully and with the character traits sufficiently transferred. This really is a shining example of what a good Pokegirl story can be. Aside from the occasional grammatical or spelling error, I can spot no flaws apart from occasionally not describing characters very well. In my mind's eye, I usually just see the regular, human Shampoo, Ukyo, etcetera when I visualize the scene. But aside from being more careful with spelling and grammar in addition to a bit more character description, this is about as close to perfect as you can really expect to be. Nice job and I hope you update, eventually if not soon. This is too good of a story to simply be lost to the archives forever.
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Ah, three of my favorite things combined, Ranma, Pokegirls, and an actual good story!
Caught in the Crossfire chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Finally, a truly decent Pokegirls story that has actually been thought out beyond the point of 'Person appears and tames everything in sight, then does it again.'

There are few Pokegirl stories, if any, on this site that actually match up to this level of writing. The story has maintained my interest through nearly 90,0 words, and that alone shows ability. Although this story has similarities to the original, it is mostly your own work, which is why I have been unable to stop reading.

Unfortunately, it seems you won't be updating this any time in the near future, but just in case, subscribed and faved.
kyubinaruto-phoenixjohn chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
great story please update soon
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
any chance this fic can be revived
god of stuff chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I was actually surprised how much I liked this story. I hope you haven't put this on indefinite hiatus.
Narsil chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I passed this story up the first time I went through your list because I've always been less than enthused about pokegirl stories, but decided to give it a shot this time through and I'm glad I did - the story was a lot of fun, giving some hope for the world's future and missing the sexual aspects of the other stories I've had a problem with. I hope you eventually continue it.
taiyo82 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I've never heard of the poke world before this story. It's actually a pretty good read. Do you plan to finish this story? or is it on hold?
MjSpidey chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Probably the best Ranma/Pokegirl story ever.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Great story!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
When will this update again? I'm really hoping to see how the battles turn out. And what strategies will end up being used.

Just how much of the Anything Goes School has been taught to those kits? Have you given up on the fight because the battle isn't degrading enough to Mason yet?

You started out the story with the Senshi team at the OSA-P I'm still not sure how you will be able to close the fic with that happening. But with Taro on the way and these two on the Ranch it's a little tough to avoid dropping a line to ask when it will continue.

Spokavriel Yahoo . com
sh8ad8ow chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
great story cant wait to see more of it.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 6/21/2009