Reviews for PokeRanma
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
WHAT? Current Chapter already? 3 Years since the last update?

I wanna know what happens next! I love Pokegirl stories...And I love Ramna 1/2 stories as well...blends...are always perfect! BUT CLIFF HANGERS ARE EVIL~! *Cries*

I can only hope and pray that one day you'll continue this highly entertaining and wonderful story!

Kit the (Not So) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
tenchifew chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Great story!

Although I understand it is not very probable that you will ever update this (it would be grand if you did),

I wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much and your take on pokegirl universe is a fantastic one with a very promising plot that just started to manifest.

Thank you for all the enjoyment I had reading this tale.
rock chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
this is agreat story i hope you will keep going.
Jim chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Please tell me you are planning to continue this.
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Although I love all the stories I've read from you I hope you haven't given up on some of you're older stories like this one. They are truly awesome, i hope to see some new add-ons too them seen, keep up the excellent work.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
great story, I hope you continue it!
Leo chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
You know since its pokeirl's world, saotome should have use some martial technique to remove sextome's genitalia so to make him suffer more.
PhantomReaper chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Awesome story! I wish you'd update though...
Nysk chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Good story. I hope you have plans to add more to it as time allows.
Artful Lounger chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
I must admit, when I started this story, I didn't expect much. But you have definitely brought this genre to a higher level than it usually is, namely a lusty, lemon-filled orgy for hyped up teenagers. I really do like the strategy you took toward the genre and how you took it from there. The crossovers, while typical given the entire Pokegirl franchise(Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Ah! My Goddess, Tenchi Muyo, etc) were done tastefully and with the character traits sufficiently transferred. This really is a shining example of what a good Pokegirl story can be. Aside from the occasional grammatical or spelling error, I can spot no flaws apart from occasionally not describing characters very well. In my mind's eye, I usually just see the regular, human Shampoo, Ukyo, etcetera when I visualize the scene. But aside from being more careful with spelling and grammar in addition to a bit more character description, this is about as close to perfect as you can really expect to be. Nice job and I hope you update, eventually if not soon. This is too good of a story to simply be lost to the archives forever.
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Ah, three of my favorite things combined, Ranma, Pokegirls, and an actual good story!
Caught in the Crossfire chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Finally, a truly decent Pokegirls story that has actually been thought out beyond the point of 'Person appears and tames everything in sight, then does it again.'

There are few Pokegirl stories, if any, on this site that actually match up to this level of writing. The story has maintained my interest through nearly 90,0 words, and that alone shows ability. Although this story has similarities to the original, it is mostly your own work, which is why I have been unable to stop reading.

Unfortunately, it seems you won't be updating this any time in the near future, but just in case, subscribed and faved.
kyubinaruto-phoenixjohn chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
great story please update soon
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
any chance this fic can be revived
god of stuff chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I was actually surprised how much I liked this story. I hope you haven't put this on indefinite hiatus.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »