Reviews for PokeRanma
Narsil chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I passed this story up the first time I went through your list because I've always been less than enthused about pokegirl stories, but decided to give it a shot this time through and I'm glad I did - the story was a lot of fun, giving some hope for the world's future and missing the sexual aspects of the other stories I've had a problem with. I hope you eventually continue it.
taiyo82 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I've never heard of the poke world before this story. It's actually a pretty good read. Do you plan to finish this story? or is it on hold?
MjSpidey chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Probably the best Ranma/Pokegirl story ever.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Great story!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
When will this update again? I'm really hoping to see how the battles turn out. And what strategies will end up being used.

Just how much of the Anything Goes School has been taught to those kits? Have you given up on the fight because the battle isn't degrading enough to Mason yet?

You started out the story with the Senshi team at the OSA-P I'm still not sure how you will be able to close the fic with that happening. But with Taro on the way and these two on the Ranch it's a little tough to avoid dropping a line to ask when it will continue.

Spokavriel Yahoo . com
sh8ad8ow chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
great story cant wait to see more of it.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
cool story
ShineX chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Very nice
ShineX chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This is quite interesting and good. I like the glowing eyes part, lol
borg rabbit chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Don't know how I missed this one. I hope your muse encourages you to do more with this! -_

Megatyrant chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Nice chapter. I honestly hope you're still working on this, seeing as it's one of the better Ranma/Pokegirl fics out there. And I would like to see it finished someday. :P

Megatyrant out.
Lilmouse8 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Loving this fic, I'm not usually a fan of mass crossovers, but this one is extremely entertaining. Looking forward to reading more, hope you update this.

Wishing you great inspiration,

YuriFan5 chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I just rofled all over the place. First you hit us with the irony of losing to pokekits, and then you throw out that last bit. Freaking hilarious. It's so casual. "You get used to it", like he's saying, "it's gonna rain". It's so funny I chuckle everytime I think about it.
Kingdark chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
ranma/pokegirl xovers are always fun to read. I very much enjoyed it so far, and encourage you to keep up the good work

Nosferatum chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Quite captivating fic. I hope you'll continue it sometime soon.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »