Reviews for PokeRanma
Kingdark chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
ranma/pokegirl xovers are always fun to read. I very much enjoyed it so far, and encourage you to keep up the good work

Kingdark
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Quite captivating fic. I hope you'll continue it sometime soon.
Jade chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
You have done a wonderful job with this but your updates seem to take forever. I am not a big fan of some of the cross overs that you have done, cause I never really ever liked those other shows. But you still have done a wonderful job reguardless of how I feel about them. I hope to see more of this story and soon.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
the lemons are pointless, cudling where any diolouge is easy to describe and so is before and affter but the actual act is unnecisary and superfulous. really lemon writers are just takeing up space to make up for thei substandered ability to make plot.

and i think in the series ranma loved akane for her faults. the value of a gem is determined by its flaws, they prove that the gem is natural. besides a lot of akanes faults were caused/increased by ranmas, his mocking of her and constant other girls increases latent violent tendency (and violence was all he got from his father so it would be more comfortable for him, and eiser for him to understand.). her drive to improve kept her trying to make food, which she admits is terrible, though she was confused by Riouga liking it. a lot of the time she just wants him to try it to see if it wored, like the time she makes cookies, which Ranma thought were good even if they were toxic.

i will admit that the elationships moved a liitle fast, but these are all characters who we know, they just don't know this form of each other. and isn't kiima the name of safrons nurse?
Reikson chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
So Taro's been revealed.

And I can't believe that it took me this long to realize that the Dragon-obssessed member of the Deadly Four was Herb.
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Those girls should have been saying. "Let him live so he can make hundreds of more people slaves using illegal pokeballs"

"His death isn't worth saving those people from slavery,death and rape"
Princess Asuna chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
i must admit i was VERY leery about this fic after just reading the first few chapters. HOWEVER i am very glad i gave it a chance as i am very much enjoying the story thus far _ I also have a feeling that theres more going on then has been let on and i cannot wait to find out what it is. I also find myself constantly asking myself who or what is Sukebe, and how did the girls of that world become pokegirls or were they always such. anyways hope for an update soon! _
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
-I just recently found this fic, and though I'm not usually one to go into heavily hentai stories, this really caught my eye. Please update soon!
Tergar chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Oh... no lemons. That makes Tergar so sad he still talks like Tobi. *runs away crying* *later comes back to read some more.* What? This is good.
Tergar chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Yay! Tergar happy now! It's been far too long since Tergar read Pokegirls. Tergar thinks Pokegirls if very fun. For some reason Pokegirls make Tergar so happy he talks like Tobi.
Kammari chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
good story.
Lord Edric chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
i cant wait for the next chapter, i want ot see chibi-usa and Hotaru beating up that jerk
Nightgazer333 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Oh! Write more dude! This is just so god a fic!_
angel61991 chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
interesting please update soon.
taxzombie chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Just finished reading your story to date. It was a fun read. I appreciate the way you handled the taming scenes, it reminded me of the old horror flicks, you knew what was happening but you never saw it. Nicely done.

The opening scene was a good setup, it grabbed by interest and pulled me into the tale. What followed was never boring, a good flow at all times.

Thank you for posting it.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »