Reviews for Have Faith
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Not bad. I'll admit, I was expecting a bit more of Athrun in the Infirmary. But it's alright. I like it.
Holly chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Yay another Asumey fan! Yipee D I liked your story a lot. It was short and sweet. Please write more!
FaeTian chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I was beginning to think I was the only AthrunxMeyrin fan in the whole world! WooHoo, I give you A for this short story!
Aspicia chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
such a sweet fic! hope you will continue...?
Taijiya chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
::favs:: I love it! Athrun and Meyrin are certainly a great pairing in my book! And I love how you wrote this from Athrun's pov, as I've mostly seen ones of Meyrin (few really altogether, but anyway) I found this through the Athrun/Meyrin community of lj... You did awesome and I can totally see Athrun feeling this way. ::hands you a cookie:: Please, keep writing and keep loving it! _

I'm UchihaTaijiya on lj, by the way.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I love your story! Thank god there's more Ath\Mey fans out there! Please write more!
Jason Wu chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
interesting, never thought of those two as anythin more than friends. id like to some more of this :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Cute! It'd be nice to see more of this pairing!
foscari chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Yes! Another AsuxMey fan among the many! I like this. Please do continue and I look forward to your updates.
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love this. You took a good look into what Athrun was thinking. How you wrote Meyrin as fearless and full of courage... just very well done. I look forward to more Athrun/Meyrin from you. I love them together! Wonderful job.
Gauri92 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
i love your story! keep it up and update soon.
Paladin of Freedom chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Great start! I've always been intrigued by how Athrun thinks of his budding friendship, probably even a relationship with Meyrin. There's definitely a chemistry there, as evidenced by the fact that they have always been seen together since their fateful flight from Gibraltar. Your first chapter clearly shows Athrun's true character, being a person who truely values people who had earned his trust, like Meyrin. Please continue your good work. I am definitely going to follow your story.
JLGuyer chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This fic made my day. It is so good!

The way you write Athrun and Meyrin is marvelous!

Thank you so much for sharing!

God bless you,

EzrathenNehemiah
ritachi chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg! another asumey story! *squeals* i love this coupling so much! very good! very, very, very good.
MechaMegan2004 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked this pairing! I mean I started out liking Athrun with Cagalli, but after how they fell apart in Destiny, he just seems so much happier with Meyrin. (plus some of those Caga fans don't like Athrun-san much anymore ;_;)

So yay I totally love this story. The way it looks into the episode and gets inside Athrun's head is great! Can one of your later stories be about their first kiss? That would be so cute!

Much love!