Reviews for Trapt In The Closet
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A great story. I liked the part where the person got stuck in Sara's closet.
Nikky's girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
ew what a creep, he is a stalker ! mg he looked at her underwear !
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Greg Sara hottness.

Loved it.
willow chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
that was good, luvin it,carry on wiv more stories plz!
MikaelaCheryl chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Hey, great story! I like the way it flowed. :)
Haley104 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I liked it but it should have been the other way around; Greg in the closet and Grissom and Sara together
FxChiP chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Er... this wasn't funny. This was more like angst. Actually, it has no genre. Which is pretty effing cool, but it definitely isn't actually humor or romance. :P

Romance/angst?
TPC chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Jesus, what's wrong with you? That wasn't funny nor romantic. Just...stalkerish. And slightly homicidal. If this is your idea of humour, your angst must be illegal.
TPC chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh MY GOD! That was soo freakin hilarious once you know who it is. I breathed in so fast i started coughing. Haha that was nicely done and completely unexpected. Great job. You should continue with this.
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I liked it! It was kind of funny, you know? How he is so in love with her and he has to watch greg and sara do "the nasty." (haha) He should have just jumped out naked and joined the party.
AnMaDeRoNi chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Just what I wanted Grissom to witness...Sara making love with other person, take note, OTHER PERSON BUT HIM! Nicely done! Keep it up!
loose-cannon-with-a-gun chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LOL

That's so mean - and I absolutely like it! Hehe. ;-)
Lucanus Cervus chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I have to admit that I did not find this either humourous nor romantic. It's kinda sad and creepy. I do however find the choice of songtext interesting.
Hogwarts Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
yay a story tat isnt like all the others! it was rele gd!