Reviews for Drizzt in MiddleEarth
A-Fighterlady chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely amazing. I love this story.
Mreaca chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Drizzt in Middle Earth being supercool? Awesome!
Loved this story.

Since you haven't updated in years I'm gathering your Muse has left you but if she ever returns...

I'm alerting this fic.
Lang Krista chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I know that since you haven't updated since 2007 you probably won't be continuing this story, but I love it so much I had to put it on my alerts list just in case you get miraculously inspired again. Great job all around, spelling and grammar included which is amazing, and especially for a realistic fusion of LotR and Forgotten Realms, which doesn't involve warping or being transported through time and space by higher beings or whatever.

I just wondered though, doesn't Drizzt only know the Drow tongue? So how is he understanding and communicating with Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli?

I hope you start this again someday!
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
this is so cool! my 2 favoritest books EVER in 1 fanfic! AWESOME!
Shadewolf7 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Choppy and confusing in some places, but wonderful imagery and good fight scenes. I'd like to see more, if you're still writing, maybe beta for you if you've no objections.
Kareian chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I hope you update this story soon! I want to see what happens!
DuShuZhi chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
I hope you will continue this story. I have enjoyed it so far.
soupcan chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
The chapters are a little short, and most of what occurs are fight scenes, but the story still has a lot of potential. I look forward to more!
presidentuziel chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
That's really good. It melds rather well, and you use all of the characters as if they're yours, and yet you're hands-off with them at the same time. Not a lot of dialogue, plenty of action. Although I am confused on how Legolas knows about the Drow, but I could just be...Lost with that.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Well that's pretty excellent!

I wish there was a bit more "characters' relationships" stuff, notably with Drizzt, Legolas and Aragorn. These three could be quite funny once they were more friends.

Maybe you should respect Tolkien's story less and fly with your own wings! You have the talent for that! Improvisation damn!

Post soon!

Nuitari Aquarius
legomaker4623 chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
NO! It's a cliffhanger!

Still, I'm really glad you updated. There are a few mistakes (grammatical ones) so having a beta might be helpful. I can be your beta if you'd like, just email it to me before you post and I can proofread it for you. :)
Soului chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Excellent, you updated! I love this story, actually, I love crossovers period. I have to say one thing though, the forest green cloak didn't come to Drizzt until several years after he arrived on the surface of Fearun. So technically, the cloak he would have right now would be the same one he had in the underdark, unless that one has already succumbed to sun and the cloak he replaces it with is green just by coincidence. Anyway, amazing story, I hope you update soon.
fangs4fun chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Thank you very much for this update! You've made me feel a lot better. Here I am, nearly midnight and still working overtime.

I really love the actions scenes. I can clearly imagine them. I just hope the chapters are longer...
Jjvalour chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Hm, well the chapter was nice, though I would have preferred reading about Drizzt's part in Rohan.
kgenezk chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Hey, this is the first good story I've read so far! You haven't update in a really long time, and I kow how hard it is - I've only just updated a story of mine that had fallen sadly behind, and then only because of a review. So maybe, this will spur you to update; I really like it so far!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »