Reviews for Wolf Love: A Phoenix Love
KamiaKotai chapter 17 . 1/11/2006
Hey,

Well it's really up to you and whatever you decide is fine with me. You are the authoress after all and I trust your decision. Catcha' later.

-Tawnie
fallen phoenix of darkness chapter 17 . 1/11/2006
heya sorry i havent reviewed in ages but my computer died on me. i loved this fic it was great. i think its amazing that you can write so many sequals but keep the story new and interesting, well done, not many people can do that. you know what? that means your sepcial! GO YOU! anyway, i think you should post the story as soon as possible even if it takes you a long time to update. I can't wait to see what happens!

buh bye for now

-fallen phoenix-
BigMeany chapter 17 . 1/10/2006
hey cerys! i say that u take ur time , i no how it feels like when u have a lot on ur mind , thats exactly why i have slow updates! ttyl!

Love u! bye!
Angel-Gina chapter 17 . 1/10/2006
well i doesn't really matters how you decides to do... just so i can read your good stories. :D

but i guess you can post it now, and make slow updates... or i don't know... do what you think is the best...

best whishes/ MizzGina
Dark Kaiser chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
I would prefer later and medium updates but I really think it's up to you and as the Author it should be your choice.

You decide what's best for you!

P.F.T.F.
phoenixarchive chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
Wait for a while! I don't like slow updates!

Wait... I update slowly. . Damnit!
Troublesome Aries chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
_ i can wait, faster updates are the best. but i'mz patient _-
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
i would rather you post later and make faster updates because if you post the sequeal now and update slowly, i'll want to read the other chapters really bad and since you didn't start it yet, i won't be as exicited to read it then if you posted it then update slowly.
Demenior chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
hm... I don't know...

I guess post it now and make slow updates. Yeah, that's my vote. I hope things go okay with that friend of yours (unless it's me and then I'm very, very sorry!)

Update soon, please )
Neena14 chapter 16 . 1/6/2006
wat am i to do

i mean ur totally...actually tht is...argh!

ur drivin me nuts

y u ask

well cuz i cant help but LOVE ur ritings

i ve red this fic bout twice

n want to review each n every chap though i no its quiet late

but honestly ur drivin me completely nuts

never yet i hav red such a ...wats the rite words..man ...i dont even no how to say it

ITS AWESUM FAB N KOL

thts not it

sumtimes its hard to keep my fist into my mouth to stifle all the laughter

n sumtimes i cant stop my stomach from doin flip flops

ur stories really holds a magic

if u wer infront of me...u wud hav wished u never wer

cuz i wud hav given u a trmendous hug

i luv iluv iluv iluv iluv ur stories

they r so witty n humourus while in the same chap serious n solemn

i think i hav becum ur biggest fan, believe it or not

so puhleeze update soon

cuz theres a 'desperate-newly-born-after-reading-ur-fics-physcho' waiting to peer into ur ritings

so keep those fingers typin

n even im too late to hand u one of my stupid reviews, i wont stop readin ur fics

n im hungry fer more

cuz readin sumthin which ritten in an awesum way;well thts ma fav hobby

luv ya
Kammyh chapter 16 . 1/5/2006
Aw! That was cute! I love these parts more than everything! This chappy was so sweet! And I adored the ending part!

I wanna another sequel! Another sequel!

TalaKai KaiTala forever!
Kammyh chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
You know that the Tala's cyber mind control thing remembers to me a lot of Dragon Ball z? You know the series in which they have to fight against cyborg 17 and 18?

Well, anyway great chapter as you always do! Agh! Wanna know what happens to Kai!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN ABOUT MOONY AND ...whatever the other wolf's name is RELATIONSHIP AND HOW COME MOONY HAS A PACK! or did you? if you did, then you can just ignore that first sentecne. _ if not, please explain. anyway...great fic. now hurry up and write the sequal
KamiaKotai chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
Hey,

-sniff- Another one down and only two more left. This is like a series but one I really love! I can't wait for the next one, it is going to be awesome! (oh and my friend casey, Wolflover7, I sent her to read your stories cause I love them so much...actually I tell a lot of people to read your stories...hope you don't mind! Anyway Casey was the one who said to tell you, It's a series.) Well Catcha' later.

-Kami
Taste the GoM chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
That was a really good chapter and i cant wait for the sequel it sounds really good...i wonder who its gonna be about