Reviews for Story Time
latestnostalgia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Okay, I know that the last comment for this story was posted three years ago, and that the story was posted up even longer - at four years ago. Forget that, I still managed to click and read it. It's fantastic, the whole bedtime concept slots well into the tale and I couldn't see that coming, especially Raven being Nightwing's godmother/guardian; it's so sweet. Nice work.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
wah well then, that wasn't depressing was it! OMG! that was so overly sad!

I LOVED IT! Muhahahahahahahahaha, it was fantastic! Please write more!
Battouasi'sgurl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
that was soo sad but really good
Audley chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I TOTALLY did not see that coming. Which means two things:

1) This was extremely well-written

and

2) I am a doofus

Cheers

Audley Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Egglette chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That really relates to me. My grandmother's parents were in a fire, a rather famous fire, actually, and my great-grandfather when back in for his wife, they never came out.

Good job.
Morbid Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
First of all, much thanks for reviewing Stardust.

Secondly- WOAH! That was beautiful! The trick was a bit contrived but it worked well in 'bedtime story' context. And I love that Raven took care of the child. Go her.

Good job! :3

-MorbidCheshire
streco chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
that almost made me cry. I'm a tought person (even though i'm a girl, I'm pretty tough) that was an AWESOME STORY! THATS A FAVORITE! I LOVE the end. Very nice
acatalepsy chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
aww thats so sad! i love it! are you writeing more stories like this?
Whale of a Tale chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ah, I was on the verge of tears on this one! *sigh* Take deep breaths...Okay better now.

Oh my god, the this story is beautiful, and so tragic. Gosh I'm so filled with emotion now! The fact that Raven is Brightwings godmother is so sweet. Aww, the ending..was so...

I need to hug you. *hugs* Thank you for making so many wonderful storys!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ooh... this one was ~awesome~.

I'm kind of struck speechless. *stares at screen* Yup. Favorites material.

Very cute- the whole, "What, you're leaving?". Too late, muses are starting to become inspired.

Overall- loved it, loved it, loved it!

~animeobsessed3191, whose muses are poking her with sticks.