Reviews for The taste of Vodka
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A great poem fic. Very well written.
Leverean chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Hmm I liked it. You didn't need to put a period after very line because some of the thoughts carried over to the next line.

-Leverean

Me and my buddy Serenepus are reviewers and if you or anyone else would like a review or even an error, contact me at or on Aim as SenorConejo.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Wow, I like your rendition. Very awesome
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I was rereading TAS today and I came across that guy, and even though I dislike him, I was instantly intrigued, since we know so little about him. Thanks for writing what I think is the first thing about him on
Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is purely awsome.
C.W. Schwarz chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I don't have an epic review in store for you, but I really like it. Top notch poetry.
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very nice! I was always a fan of that part of the book, constantly reciting the line "And Will swore to himself that he would never drink vodkar again."

The line 'You have seen so much,

but yet you haven't felt.

The taste of vodka.' is quite disturbing. Disturbing is good for this type of poem. You did a mighty fine job on this.
TheNightIsFading chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Eh... It was alright.

Good idea; original... But not well executed.

It was boring... Some lines rhymed, some didn't.

I don't like it much.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ooh...very nicely written. I especially the like the second verse (verse, stanza, whatever). Not many people write about what happened in Kholodnoye, choosing to focus on Will and Lyra's relationship instead, so well done for being different!