Reviews for Shattered wings
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
Very good fic. I like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
shankstar89 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
great story
Hououza chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Excellent chapter.

Some interesting developments, and thank you for the note at the end.

I can probably wedge in a little, but not yet. Tap me up next month and I'll see what I can do.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
xin chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
yo rahil.. i'm here to giv my comments.. hmm dun reli understand ur story.. haha.. coz i dun reli understand naruto.. but i tink ur eng is still as gd as ever..lol.. cya..
Mo chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Keep it up man! Im really enjoying it all! Ive never watched the show and never really wanted to but I think im going to check it out and try to get some back ground on all this.
Mo chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Mo : Really enjoyed it man. Please keep writing. Im egar to read this to the end!
Zhain chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
Aww poor Naruto. I like the dialogue between Tsunade and the Kyuubi, it's rather interesting. Great job on the entire fic, it kept me reading and engrossed. Well done, rahil!
Zhain chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
This is getting exciting. I'm so happy there's alot of Tsunade's involvement because she's my favorite character! Great job on describing the intense feeling of the fight scenes.
Zhain chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
Woohoo! Fight scene! This is getting good :D
Zhain chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I'm so sad when I read the part Tsunade asked for her necklace back :( because that's like the most emotional part about this chapter since Tsunade gave her necklace to Naruto in the manga as a mark of being a future Hokage. Poor Tsunade :( Naruto's gone all badass. Excellent writing as always.
Zhain chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
I love how the story progresses here and the seriousness of it. Amazing descriptions too! Gotta love a matured and cold-hearted Naruto here.
Zhain chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Gotta love the dark atmosphere in this, it's like there's something serious going on. The flashbacks are well described :D Keep up the good work!
Cyber-Porygon chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
i was wondering when youd be able to update please send me a reply
reader chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Konoha and Mist are at war... and Naruto stops Shikamaru from killing mist jounin? Feh... that sounds really stupid. How many people will each of those mist jounin kill when they fight against the leaf? Hard to believe really.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 7/8/2006