Reviews for Shattered wings
great work
deviltwit chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Fantastic chapter
Cyber-Porygon chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
what happened to the kyubi? otherwis good so far
shadowtailmon chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
what does wings have to do with anything about it? i don't care cuz it's great and update!
Songbird21 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Nice work, although I'm a little annoyed by Yondaime being the leader of the Atkatsuki. Any chance of him seeing the light?

I will read the next chapter tomorrow. 6 chaps in a row is my limit. lol.

:“You see, me and the Mizukage have come to an agreement about the war…":

Just a nitpick. Tsunade would have said "The Mizukage and I.." She's somewhat proper in her speech when she's serious. Of course, when she's drunk off her ass that's a dif story. lol.

Please check out my Naruto fic, if you get a chance.

Ja na,

Songbird21
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Iterresting begining. _ I like.
warriorseadra chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
uhh cant naruto fix his blade with his chakra?
deviltwit chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
Yeah, another one! Cool chapter
hmr chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
Great chapter! more! keep writing and update soon!
Failing Mentality chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
WOW! So interesting! Evil Yondaime? ORIGINAL xD Quickly upload and present please! Quite a lot of people are actaully anticipating them.

Your Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
They want the Youki in Naruto but the Youki in Naruto wants revenge against the Fourth Hokage. i think Naruto should ally himself with Orochimaru,since there is bad blood between him and the Fourth and Naruto will bring Sasuke back as Orochimaru's vessel in exchange for the Fourth's death and the destruction of the Akatsuki,which will help Orochimaru alot. I think some of the council members are working for the Akatsuki.
Fic Slayr chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
good start...
dfshie chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Eww. Lame. Stupid Naruto being flatuated by Sakura.
Chaos Avatar chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
I wanted to say that I really enjoy your fic and I think that it is a wonderful story there are a few things that I think are a little the first chapter you make it sound that like Naruto loses all innocence when he gets kicked out of Konoha and then has to face the "real" world which is horrible but Naruto didnt have a good life growing up in Konoha either. He was shunned and hated, blamed for the deaths of countless family members and left to life a sad, lonely life. So while I can understand that he would be bitter that he was exiled I think you also kind of make his life before exile sound like he didnt know any pain before leaving. And in the second chapter you have Shikimaru say that he doesnt understand how Naruto can kill for money, but shikimaru is a ninja of a hidden village, and they get payed to assassinate people aswell so I dont think it makes sense for Shikimaru to take the moral high ground when konoha ninja would get paid to assassinate people just like Naruto does. Anyways other than that I think the story is great, keep up the good work
RogueWhisper chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
yondaime is really dead right?he isn't the one running atatsuki right?if he is then tell me where u found out.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »