Reviews for Shattered wings
warriorseadra chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
all naruto has to do is eliminate the compition till hes thelast one and then he'll win the tornament, or he could torment genins and let as many people pass as posible.
Aznpride-unltd chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
one of the weirdest fic i've ever read. But it is by no means bad, the story line is very compelling. Although the characters are a bit messed up, its still pretty good.
forgottenone1 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
wow...thats all i can say...wow
forgottenone1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
comments...i like the story idea. It was going great until he notices shikamaru. Then it gets sorta corny...Otherwise, good story
deviltwit chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
cool chapter. This is viky by the way.
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Naruto is a fucking ninja. He's a goddamn assassin. There are several ninja attacking them. Any ninja would kill them without a second thought. Hell, twelve-year-old Naruto would have done the same. Allowing them to leave means that they may bring back more with them, whereas killing them or otherwise immobilizing them would be the obvious thing to do. You're too affected by Karate Kid non-violence bullshit. Violence might be bad, but you can't make an assassin non-violent and keep him in character. Ninja HAVE to be cold blooded killers, or they're not ninja.
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
You know I recall that a rumor was flying around on a lot of the naruto forums that the 4th Hokage was in fact the leader of the Akatsuki. Interesting to see that angle put to use. Is Deidara going to appear in this story? I know it's greedy to ask for certain characters, but I think he's pretty cool so I asked anyways.
inuyasha92689 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
WOW this is a great story i love it so much and i cant wait to see what happends next so update it really soon ok thanks tootles.
japananimelover chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
I absolutly love ur story so pls update soon. I put you on my story alert list and i got an e-mail saying that you updated a chapter six but when i tried to read it it said that there was something wrong with it and i couldn't read it. So can you pls try and fix that cause i wanna know whats gonna happen next and i hate waiting. Thanx }!{
steve chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
sounds like someone hint hint 'Senoid' is pmsing dosnt get the idea of the word fanfiction as in its a fictional story writen by a fan to be whatever it is god people are so stupid by the way i enjoy this story and i dont care about how bad the grammer is as long as its still understandable after all my grammer stuck so UPDATE ASAP i cant wait to find out what happens next
Senoid chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
First of all, Yondaime was named Kazama Arashi. Second the Sealing Jutsu he used required that he give his soul to the death god as a sacrifice. Third, Kyuubi does manifest itself as a source of Naruto's chakra when naruto is in need.

Beyound the relm, che. Idiot, Yondaime was swallowed by Shinigami. That was the sacrifice. There is no Beyond the relm, He was just swallowd, End of Story. If your gonna make a Future story of the original anime then stick with the plot line idiot. Not to mention your grammar just plain sucks. A lot of times its even hard to read, what are you a nine year old?
anti-thule chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
review
BlackAdder42 chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
You know, when I first looked at the summary, I envisioned just another angsty storyline. Imagine my surprise when I read on and found a damn good storyline. I can already see how part of this is going to go, but you left just enough hints to it that you could go with it and reward those of us who like mysteries, or you could change it to something we won't see coming and be surprised and pleased with. Very good. One more thing, when I first read this, I was listening to a song called "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin. For that first chapter, it made it feel like I was right inside your Naruto's head. I'd suggest for others to play it while reading that first chapter, though not for the later ones. Finally, I'll be adding this to my Story Alert list in anticipation of your next chapters, so keep it up~
Peter Kim chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
So this is a plan to get Naruto into the Akatsuki,they must have been impressed of how Naruto is doing in the Stine. the spy that the Akatsuki have serve their purpose and is now useless to them and telling Naruto that they planted a spy means that spy is dead either from the Leaf or the Akatsuki.
Viky chapter 5 . 11/13/2005