Reviews for Playing with Kara
adama-thrace chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Haha, the ending was perfect! These four chapters have made me laugh so much, which is a much needed break from the Kara/Lee angst I've been reading in other stories. I also liked your Christmas story, but I only favorited it - I didn't get a chance to leave a nice review. But this fic and the Christmas fic were so fluffy and beautiful and gave me happy K/L feelings. I'm off to go read Playing with Lee now!
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I love it! You've me in stiches laughing here! Thanks for the laugh!
anamarya chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
how i'll be able to manage to stop laughing is beyond me
Copper's Mama chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
ahh! this was great! can't wait to read the sequel!
ApolloShipper chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
this is a really cute story!
NewFan chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Oh that was a great way to end this story...with Commander Adama getting into the game! I really liked how we got Lee's perspective on all of Kara's different smiles and what they meant. I'm off to read the second part!
edinuzzo chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
that was just hilarious! i can't believe you managed to write a whole series of conversations like that. that was awesome! i was laughing the entire time!
JAT.NJ chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
That was great.

I can't believe you pulled that off for 4 chapters.

The ending was the best though. Adama playing the game with Tigh...It really made me laugh!
Bunny2204 chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
That was great fun to read the story.

Bunny
larathejock chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
wow...very entertaining. funny. I love the ending too! keep on writing humor! -Lauren
Hell-of-Fire chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
I loved this story! Had me laughing all the way :D specially the end was great!

Thanks a lot for writing it!
Darlian chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
"I ... you ... when I ... you're both so ..." And [Baltar] huffed suddenly and took off down the corridor, trying to put as much space between himself and that pair of lunatics as possible.

Kind of ironic, isn't it? ;P Hilarious interaction between Lee and Kara, Tracy! And I gotta say, loved the ending. :D
SweetNocturnalBliss chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
This was a GREAT story lol
bellabeau chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Cute funny story!
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
That might not be exactly true to bsg but it's really funny anyways.