Reviews for What This Was
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Cute. Nicely done.
handshakesandheartaches chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
okay, so i have read MANY karalee fics, and i have to say, this is probably one of, if not THE cutest one i've read!

i always think it adds to the story more when someone else's life is viewed in the perspective of another person. in this case it was even better because kat is both kara and lee's subordinates,so you also know that she looks up to them

amazing job, keep it up!
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Very Sweet.
schneebly chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Well, DUH. THAT'S what this was. OBV. Hehe, fantastic read - immensely enjoyable. Thank you!
verse1991 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I don't get it.
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This story is really great. I love how you never actually mention what it is, but everyone knows it. It is very sweet and heartwarming.
myjaph chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was beautiful!

You never fail to get the 'feel' of the characters.

It's a joy to read your stories.

Once again, thanks...
fallenangelcrys chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wonderful!
midnightair chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
beautiful. loved that it was from kats point of view. i also love the last image of them together and the last line.." what this was" beasutiful. thanks for writing. i really love your stuff.
Marisol Caley chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I really like all your stuff. Today I was looking for something to read, and I read all of your stuff. You're a great writer.
greensleeves104 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I liked this a lot! Interesting to look at them from Kat's POV. Nice work!

One small thing..their curiosity was 'piqued,' rather than 'peaked.' (Sorry! I'm a teacher. Can't help myself!)

Really liked the story, though. :D
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
me likes!

I love Kat's slow realization...it's so cute!

good job.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Good strong love.
sardonicsmiley chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
aw, it's nice to see it from a different perpective... and it's nice how the romance isn't forced down our throats, because honestly, lee and kara not the most romantic people in the world. i like it. it makes me smile.
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Perfect. I could see this as the way it would really happen.