Reviews for From The Past
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
My mind is being blown!
Is Tom Riddle aka voldemort, some big shot at Hogwarts?
The boy's timeline has to be different, something is off.
This has been an very exciting story, and we would love more.
Think about writing again!
Mama's Stories chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
If they go back with this information things will change big time. I don't even know what to expect.
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Read out of context. Those headlines could mean a lot of things!
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
This is going to be weird!
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Oh damn!
Ask them why are you here?
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Wow!
That is amazing.
Could Hermione change history? Plant some seeds of information to them?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
I love this. Processor Riddle, big news. Are you going to continue this story? Please do
yaoifan678 chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
PLEASE POST MORE! IT JUST GOT MIND BLOWING!
Loudgirl5683 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
PROFESSOR RIDDLE ? WHAT?
thecauldronmeasuringoffice chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!

Tell us more! My precious!

I don't even know where the *bleep* that came from...

Hugs, Katie
MoonPrincess623 chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
oh no...Peter is already in on it i know..anyway this is good, i can't wait tilly you update!
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Wow, there's a lot of emotions here, and poor poor poor Remus

i hate Wormtail, he sucks and is evil

Please

Up-Date

Soon

!
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
This is such an interesting fanfiction! I love the plot & OMG!, PROFESSOR RIDDLE? HOLY CRAP!
whispere chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Wow. Now that whole Professor Riddle thing was unexpected. Update soon!
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Well, you continue to surprise me. I read this fic the whole way through because you'd impressed me so much with your others, but I must confess that I'd read fics like these so much I was growing bored. I'd nearly given up hope on it living up to the expectations I'd set for it when you mentioned

"what Dumbledore possibly could've done to get that job". That got me thinking, and the mention of Tom Riddle confirmed that thinking. I can't tell you how big a smile was on my face when I realized this WAS a favorites-worthy story. You surprised me, in a very good way.

I'm somewhat confused about Sirius, though. At first, you'd think that Remus and Peter are jumping to conclusions, but then.. if they're from an alternate reality, or something of the sort, is it possible that their Sirius IS dark? That would be most interesting. Ah, well. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.