Reviews for A Debt Repaid
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 3 . 3/4
Ive got a whole rant planned out in my head, in order to shout at those dwarves.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 2 . 3/4
Yikes! Yes, the dwarves are being idiots. Traveling in a barrel can NOT be pleasant. Have you, by chance been on the log shoot at the mall? Oh, yeah. Try picturing the calm, collected Aragorn saying "he's WHAT?"
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 1 . 3/4
I took Thranduil's side as far as the white gems went. In other words, I don't like dwarves much... I like them even less now. Hm, I wonder what they'd do if someone told Thranduil... By the way, who is Jari and Bari's father?
Legendoffun chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
AHAHA I guess the invisible oliphaunt complied and got off of Legolas XD
Legendoffun chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Favorite Line Alert:

"How do you feel?"
"I feel as if I went over a waterfall in a barrel."
(Aragorn snorts) (I pictured it in my mind and started laughing hysterically... P.s. you are officially one of my fav authors...even though I'm not sure if you still get on fanfiction XD
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Re-read this story for the 10000000th time! Still loving it! Still laughing at Legolas' revenge rofl. XD
Alinah chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Wonderful story - thanks for sharing :-)
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
I absolutely adored this! Hilarious! I'm glad that Legolas was okay in the end and that there's really no hard feelings on the whole incident.
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Hahah, good for you Legolas for getting revenge! Just don't out them in the river .. Otherwise we'll have a replay of events.
Glad Legolas was okay - stupid dwarves! What were they thinking?!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Loved it!
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Lol. Legolas gets his revenge, muahaha.
Mo chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I liked it. You should make one were Legolas is desperate to pee, but is trying to hide it from Aragorn, until he finally has an accident in his pants.
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I have to say, as much as I hate the outcomes, the barrel idea WAS clever! LOL
Wood Elf luver chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
*Looks at you and you think I have a sarcastic look on, but it's just my natural look* I love this story! It sounds a lot like something I would write. Only, I would've used sarcasm a LOT. Oh, and I love that other story, too, Betrayed. Ya, all Legolas angst stories I think are really awesome, which is probably why I love most of your LOTR stories. That Elf always finds trouble, and if he doesn't find it, it finds him. *You stare at me like I'm weird, but I don't seem to notice. I get that look a lot more than you might think* Anyway, gotta go. I want to check my stories before I log out. TTYL! : )
The Lamplight Detective chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Loved this story :)

It was short and sweet, not to mention extremely well written!

The dwarves were amusing and their horror when they realized what they had done made me crack up - I mean, what did they expect?

XD