Reviews for A Debt Repaid
AHAHA I guess the invisible oliphaunt complied and got off of Legolas XD
Legendoffun chapter 4 . 4/21
Favorite Line Alert:

"How do you feel?"
"I feel as if I went over a waterfall in a barrel."
(Aragorn snorts) (I pictured it in my mind and started laughing hysterically... P.s. you are officially one of my fav authors...even though I'm not sure if you still get on fanfiction XD
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 4/15
Re-read this story for the 10000000th time! Still loving it! Still laughing at Legolas' revenge rofl. XD
Alinah chapter 5 . 3/29
Wonderful story - thanks for sharing :-)
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 3/11
I absolutely adored this! Hilarious! I'm glad that Legolas was okay in the end and that there's really no hard feelings on the whole incident.
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 1/14
Hahah, good for you Legolas for getting revenge! Just don't out them in the river .. Otherwise we'll have a replay of events.
Glad Legolas was okay - stupid dwarves! What were they thinking?!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Loved it!
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Lol. Legolas gets his revenge, muahaha.
Mo chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I liked it. You should make one were Legolas is desperate to pee, but is trying to hide it from Aragorn, until he finally has an accident in his pants.
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I have to say, as much as I hate the outcomes, the barrel idea WAS clever! LOL
Wood Elf luver chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
*Looks at you and you think I have a sarcastic look on, but it's just my natural look* I love this story! It sounds a lot like something I would write. Only, I would've used sarcasm a LOT. Oh, and I love that other story, too, Betrayed. Ya, all Legolas angst stories I think are really awesome, which is probably why I love most of your LOTR stories. That Elf always finds trouble, and if he doesn't find it, it finds him. *You stare at me like I'm weird, but I don't seem to notice. I get that look a lot more than you might think* Anyway, gotta go. I want to check my stories before I log out. TTYL! : )
The Lamplight Detective chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Loved this story :)

It was short and sweet, not to mention extremely well written!

The dwarves were amusing and their horror when they realized what they had done made me crack up - I mean, what did they expect?

SailorSilvanesti chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Loved the ending most of all!

"Beans" & "Nuts" indeed!
Andrea chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
kingofrock1973 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
wow, i really wish i had started reading LOR fanfic earlier, the stuff you people come up with! :) this story made me laugh, i loved the thought of the two dwarfs, they were really amusing. and i also love ur chapter titles, they make me laugh. :)