Reviews for Quidditch
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I couldn't help but feel how much of a bitch Hermione was in this. I understand Draco getting angry. People should not make promises they can't keep.
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
To hell with the game LOL :)
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute!
Veniae chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww... I think I melted. Very well written, good job!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A-dorable! I could honestly imagine a jealous Malfoy being, well, extremely jealous! It makes him a lot cuter! XD
Xio chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hermione was a bit too much of a jerk for me BUT Draco was wonderful. It was still adorably cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is really one of the best one-shots about Draco and Hermione that I have ever read. It's my third time. It's still incredibly sweet and makes my heart all fluttery, you know? :) sigh. Love it. Write a pretty long one soon, ok? More power and inspiration. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
God, if Hermione and Draco really had gone out...I think this is exactly how it would have gone.

ADORABLE!
ever afters chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aw! :)
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Cutieeee
alex.jh.14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Really well written, and i loved Draco, but Hermione was kind of unlikeable
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was beautiful!
beauty7within chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
aww, this is absolutely sweet goodness draco and hermione. thank you so much. you just placed the icing on the end of my day. it's so beautiful, the way i see it, hermione knows exactly what she's doing and her motives for not showing up every time draco wins but makes sure she makes it up with a kiss or a brownie, aww..this is too much for my addicted heart but really i appreciate the way you write. it doesn't need any smut to make the fic beautifully touching. ;) i really love this. thank you. :)
Vendell chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I can't blame Draco at all for being upset when his woman wasn't there to see him play but she was there when it mattered the most.
freeshauxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2011