Reviews for Quidditch
Hermione sounds incredibly undependable.
I was hoping that it'd be explained that Hermione didn't go because she worries constantly for Draco (safety-wise) when she watches him play and it makes her too anxious. Because otherwise she sounds un-understanding and selfish in this story. But it's so well written I've no idea what to think. Thank you for writing though.
Sevenna chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm not really sure how I feel about this story. It was well-written and Draco was brilliant but...I wasn't too fond of Hermione here. She'll support her best friends and House but not her boyfriend? Sure, one can argue that Quidditch isn't the be-all, end-all, but it's obviously important to Draco. And lack of interest doesn't excuse breaking a promise. Nor do brownies for that matter.

Not to mention this bit of dialogue:

"But you don't really care, do you, Malfoy?"

"And why do you think that?"

"Because I'm already here."

The sheer narcissistic arrogance made me a bit sick, no matter how true it may be (to Draco). Personally, I would have been pissed. It's sweet that Draco loves Hermione so much but, honestly, if this was reality, I couldn't see this relationship lasting long-term.

This was a first for me though—the first time I wanted Draco to blow Hermione off. So. Kudos.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/25
aww, I love this :) really love the oneshots you write, looking forward to reading more! (:
Atalantide chapter 1 . 3/15
Hermione was a bit of a b*tch... But I liked Draco!
sunstella chapter 1 . 2/25
cute
Dramione forever chapter 1 . 1/1
Great story! I really liked it, it has a nice plot! -Caila
Sand chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
*sigh* thanks God finaly a happy end :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Aw...I loved it. Great Job.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I couldn't help but feel how much of a bitch Hermione was in this. I understand Draco getting angry. People should not make promises they can't keep.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
To hell with the game LOL :)
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute!
Veniae chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww... I think I melted. Very well written, good job!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A-dorable! I could honestly imagine a jealous Malfoy being, well, extremely jealous! It makes him a lot cuter! XD
Xio chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hermione was a bit too much of a jerk for me BUT Draco was wonderful. It was still adorably cute.