Reviews for Quidditch
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/11
This made me sad. Intentionally skipping his games (even games without a Gryffindor conflict of interest) knowing it would hurt him? Glorying over the fact that he's so into her she can be a bit cruel and he'll forgive her? Yikes.
Loved this!
aZephy chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this story. .

Umm, just a suggestion - I think 'To Hell With The Game' would be a better title - y'know, meaningful and stuff, and 'Quidditch' is a pretty generic title.
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 1/22
awwwwwwwwwww
This is one of the sweetest dramione one shot I have ever read! Good job
5tarlightqueen chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
fireflower27 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Adorable
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Cuteeeee 3
Chrissy chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Awwwwww
SmileandWaveBoys chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I love sensitive Draco. This was funny; I loved it.

-Penguin
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome :)
JennyFelton chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I dont like this comes across like a bad girlfriend who doesnt really prioritise draco and thats not a dramione fan would like.
Good writing though
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Hermione sounds incredibly undependable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I was hoping that it'd be explained that Hermione didn't go because she worries constantly for Draco (safety-wise) when she watches him play and it makes her too anxious. Because otherwise she sounds un-understanding and selfish in this story. But it's so well written I've no idea what to think. Thank you for writing though.
Sevenna chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I'm not really sure how I feel about this story. It was well-written and Draco was brilliant but...I wasn't too fond of Hermione here. She'll support her best friends and House but not her boyfriend? Sure, one can argue that Quidditch isn't the be-all, end-all, but it's obviously important to Draco. And lack of interest doesn't excuse breaking a promise. Nor do brownies for that matter.

Not to mention this bit of dialogue:

"But you don't really care, do you, Malfoy?"

"And why do you think that?"

"Because I'm already here."

The sheer narcissistic arrogance made me a bit sick, no matter how true it may be (to Draco). Personally, I would have been pissed. It's sweet that Draco loves Hermione so much but, honestly, if this was reality, I couldn't see this relationship lasting long-term.

This was a first for me though—the first time I wanted Draco to blow Hermione off. So. Kudos.