Reviews for Quidditch
Cuteeeee 3
Chrissy chapter 1 . 3/2
Awwwwww
VampirePenguins chapter 1 . 1/17
I love sensitive Draco. This was funny; I loved it.

-Penguin
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome :)
JennyFelton chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I dont like this comes across like a bad girlfriend who doesnt really prioritise draco and thats not a dramione fan would like.
Good writing though
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Hermione sounds incredibly undependable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I was hoping that it'd be explained that Hermione didn't go because she worries constantly for Draco (safety-wise) when she watches him play and it makes her too anxious. Because otherwise she sounds un-understanding and selfish in this story. But it's so well written I've no idea what to think. Thank you for writing though.
Sevenna chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I'm not really sure how I feel about this story. It was well-written and Draco was brilliant but...I wasn't too fond of Hermione here. She'll support her best friends and House but not her boyfriend? Sure, one can argue that Quidditch isn't the be-all, end-all, but it's obviously important to Draco. And lack of interest doesn't excuse breaking a promise. Nor do brownies for that matter.

Not to mention this bit of dialogue:

"But you don't really care, do you, Malfoy?"

"And why do you think that?"

"Because I'm already here."

The sheer narcissistic arrogance made me a bit sick, no matter how true it may be (to Draco). Personally, I would have been pissed. It's sweet that Draco loves Hermione so much but, honestly, if this was reality, I couldn't see this relationship lasting long-term.

This was a first for me though—the first time I wanted Draco to blow Hermione off. So. Kudos.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
aww, I love this :) really love the oneshots you write, looking forward to reading more! (:
atalantide chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Hermione was a bit of a b*tch... But I liked Draco!
sunstella chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
cute
Dramione forever chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Great story! I really liked it, it has a nice plot! -Caila
Sand chapter 1 . 8/24/2014