Reviews for Padded Cells
Kayla chapter 5 . 6/22
Love it
littlemichiru chapter 14 . 4/3
I think that Ryou and Malik would make a cute couple but I can see that Bakura is interested in Ryou and was that jealousy Marik felt seeing Ryou and Malik together?
Yami was so mean teasing poor Yugi. I really hope we can see the relationships between the hikaris and their yamis developing even more. And I want to see sweet puzzleshipping moments :)
littlemichiru chapter 13 . 4/3
Social awkard Yami and social awkard Ryou try to pass their time together. Meanwhile Marik is somewhere doing Ra knows what. Yugi, Bakura, and Malik are out shopping, getting in trouble (naturally with the duo Yugi is hanging out with). Malik's suggestions were so funny!
littlemichiru chapter 12 . 4/3
Well, I do think Bakura likes Ryou. Poor Ryou is terrified. And of course he can't see how killing his family meant Bakura protected him. Malik wishes Marik cared for him.
It's so confusing and sad. And Yugi and Yami seem to be kind of distant which is logical in this whole mess.
littlemichiru chapter 11 . 4/3
I didn't like Ishizu but I felt bad that she died. Yugi was so kind to everyone. I believe Bakura will come to like him. He even protected Yugi. it's a pity Jou and Kaiba had to stay behind but I am sure they will manage now that Kaiba has the file.
littlemichiru chapter 10 . 4/3
Wow! Even though I can see Ishizu's desperation I can't help but dislike her in this story. She was ready to sacrifice Yugi and Ryou in order to 'save' Malik. I wonder how these trasparent yamis will be.
And do I sense some puppyshipping there? Yugi will confirm that seto was held there because of money. And my dear Jou...he went to save Yugi.
littlemichiru chapter 9 . 4/3
Wow. So many things happened in one chapter. I see now that Ishizu's vision came true. It was so Yugi to approach both Malik and Ryou. He even managed to get Bakura to let him play with Ryou. Marik was psychotic as always. I wonder what Ishizu will do with our three little guys and their dark sides.
littlemichiru chapter 8 . 4/3
Even if you aren't mad being locked in a place like that as a kid would drive you mad. I feel bad for all of them. Yugi really tried. Bakura was really mean. But I believe he didn't want Yami close to Ryou rather than Yugi. And I was sure Malik would request Yugi's presence
littlemichiru chapter 7 . 4/3
I don't get why ishizu thought that malik would be easier to deal with since he obviously can hypnotize people and he is her brother so he would mistrust anyone she brought. I wonder how bad ryou is
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 4/3
I still love how Joy defends Yugi. I wonder if the spirits are like in Yugioh and just the world doesn't accept them and sees them as a disorder.
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 4/3
Yami no game ! I feel so bad for poor Yugi but those two had it coming. Now the white doctors will torture poor Yugi. Yami seems to slowly understand what he does hurts Yugi. And poor pegasus is dead.
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 4/3
Ohhh...it's time for Yami to deal with these stupid men who thought that they can mess with Yugi and his friends. Ishizu must be even worse than I thought when it comes to her job since she didnt notice Keith and his gang are bullies and shouldn't be trusted to walk around just like that
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 4/2
I agree with Kaiba. Ishizu doesn't look that professional. Mai is here too! I wonder what's going on. This is a really interesting and crazy story.
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 4/2
I always loved how Jou believed in Yugi and Yugi believed in Jou. I also thought there is great chemistry between kaiba and Jou. And Yami is there to help Yugi.
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 4/2
I have the feeling this story is going to be an odd one but it seems well written. All of our favorite and some of our not favorite characters in a mental hospital...