Reviews for Padded Cells
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 6 . 10/18
Allow Yami to steal Bakura's line!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 5 . 10/18
I love Yami!
He's so hot and threatening!
And the Shadow Game was cool too!
its good but yami hasnt appeared yet and i want them 2 to fall in love
Hey chapter 27 . 5/13
Hello, my dear author!
So I know this story is soooooooooooooooo long ago and I already read your profile so I know that you're not writing right now. But I just want you to know that this story is really awesome! Okay, maybe the story was not what I expected since I didn't think you would involve the Millennium Items in an insane asylum fanfic but it was a nice surprise! I honestly really like the ending especially the Kaiba and Jonouchi but I just want to say that there was one chapter that you wrote Atemu instead of Yami no Yugi. Sorry I didn't point it out at that chapter earlier but I forgot! Also, I think when they were in the temple, I didn't really understand about Yami no Malik's test. So basically, he didn't have a test? Because to me, he was only there in Malik's test to help him or something. So I didn't really understand it.

Okay, so... enough of my rambling!. Thank you for really this awesome story because I was really into this story so I'm just a little bit sad it ended.
Hinata7 chapter 27 . 4/7
Whole night of no sleep and still have to be wide awake smiley laughing mommy to daughter! Really good writing!
crazyfunny1507 chapter 27 . 2/11
NaTak chapter 27 . 1/18
This fic is good, congrats. I loved the beginning (the whole asylum thing was the best part of this story in my opinion) and the ending was pretty good too :D
For some reason, I found their adventure in Egypt okay, but not as good as the part which takes place in Domino. I'm not sure why, because there were some really tense, emotional and exciting moments in Egypt (which I enjoyed throughly).
In the beginning, I loved how you approached the Puzzleshipping relationship, but as the story progressed I felt as if they didn't grow as much as they could have. I felt things were repetitive and predictable between them. I loved Yugi in the beginning (how he interact and tried to help everyone), and liked him as the story progressed. As for Yami no Yugi... I liked him in the beginning, but as the story progressed I felt he became shallow as a character, the things he said and did felt meaningless, they had little to no impact for me.
I loved, absolutely loved, how you developed Malik and Yami no Malik. In my opinion, they changed and grew a lot as the story progressed, and it made their interactions always exciting for me. They both have strong personalities, and when they clashed...god... You portrayed that really well haha. And Malik and Ishizu. Omg. So intense and heartbreaking!
Now, the Tendershipping. I honestly don't know how I feel about it in this story. I loved Ryou. Point. I loved how you described him, how he acted, the things he said, how he grew, how much he learned and changed, his interactions with everybody else... Bakura was... Bakura was really, really in character, in my opinion. Evil, scheming, smart, cruel... Really in character, you portrayed him perfectly. And I guess that's the problem with Tendershiping. If they both are in character then... The relationship between them becomes really uncomfortable for me to read, because of all the things Bakura did to Ryou (kill his family!). And I mean! I know the all the Yamis messed up in some degree... But for me Bakura was the worst, and I can't forgive such a cannonly him, haha.
I have to confess you one thing: I didn't Puppyshipped until I read your Kaiba x Jou interactions. Hahaha.
I found a few mistakes regarding the use of words such as who's instead of whose, and you're instead of your, but besides that your writing was impeccable.
I don't regret reading this story (isn't it such a bad feeling when you regret giving up your time for a fic?). Totally worth it. Overall it was refreshing, really well-thought, well-planed and well written. You worked well with the characters and developed them well. And, of course, created and stuck to a great plot from beginning to end. I did point out somethings that I, personally, didn't like a lot, but I still enjoyed this fic enough to stop by and share a few of my thoughts with you, so don't be mad or irritated or anything, haha.
Well, thanks for writing and for sharing this with us. And thanks for putting up with reviews such as this ;)
Flickering Ember chapter 5 . 1/6
Hey, it's my favorite incarnation of Yami! So glad to see his volume one/season zero self. Not nearly enough people acknowledge how he behaved at first, nor how creepy he was - and I laud you for getting it down. I'd also like to note that my iPod decided it wanted to suit the mood, and ended up playing Control by Halsey for this. Brilliant song - and most unfortunately fitting. Especially the chorus. Jesus.
~And all the kids cried out/'please stop, you're scaring me!'/ I can't help this awful energy/Goddamn right, you should be scared of me/Who is in control?~
Scarlet Dupre chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
i LOVE THIS STORY, not enough yaoi but to hell whith it it was still amazing as hell
Akayuki Novak chapter 27 . 9/22/2015
*cackles* Whoops indeed, Yami. Ah well. All the shipping! Thank you so much for writing! Oh, I was wondering if Malik would move in with Ryou so he'd have someone there besides Bakura, but after the tension between the Maliks and Bakura... ah, no, not a good idea. Anyway, loved it!
Miqu chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I found the card you talked about and yes, the censor sucks! why are the even doing it! it doesn't make any sense!

wait... why leave jounouchi and kaiba...?
Miqu chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
wait what's she doing?
Miqu chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
i have the series where it's supposed to be nr 17 DX i think...
i call it the season zero manga line,
and the other one's the DM line!
and then there's memory world that has a green back... weird huh?

S0Yami: *walks against me* ... *blinks*
Miqu chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
lol Yami stole the thief's line!
Bakura: She better makes me awesome or i'm going to kill someone!
Uh oh... Well, don't worry, if it comes to that, i'm sure Yamzee'll stop him XD
Miqu chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I still haven't found cookies deemed worthy enough of eating DX

Yamzee: yOYOOOOOOOO Lett MEE Gue$$, BakurA'$ ynn Da Red ZONe...?
Oh hi Yamz! :D Nice to see you joined me!