Reviews for TicTacToe
Bebewolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
I hope you make more robrae fics or make some damirae fics as well!
chasingthechasechaser chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Seriously, if the world was like anime, I swear I'll have a major bloody nose. Mmmmmm, Raven, what a hottie.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yay, 30th review! this was a great story, and even though it was all light and airy and the characters too carefree, you totally made it work!
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Woah... *Blinks slowly* Just, wow.
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It was pretty cool...
ravenslair chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hmm, who's playing whom. This was cute, I loved Raven getting the better of the Boy Wonder...all the way around. Thanks...Gerry
Switchback chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I can only say one word to describe this one shot... SWEET! Any more chapters? Im positive you will get a good response. It could be a few days after that happened with them playing cluedo or something. *Hint hint wink wink* Heh heh! Good work!
burn to ashe chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Wow... nicely done. I like.
rgfawkes chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Weird but in a strangly sexy, steamy, and appealing way. Good job!
Tears of Insanity chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I don't really know what to say, except:

HOORAY! Very nicely written, if you ever extend it, please let me know!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
it was so good!
Starfire CHOKES On Mustard chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hi. This story was really interesting. It really got me to think. Well anyway, good luck with your next stories!

Mabuhay!

Nightrave
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
It was awesome! I loved it! Please keep writing!
Foofynono chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
cute
lonely-shadow7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
ok so this is like one of those really hot stories that everyone just wants more of. So like why dont you start the next chapter like the next day and everyone is like "y were u two up so late last nite?" and they use the excuse of playing tictacto! just pleze write more!