Reviews for The End of All Things
starfleetdream chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is such a beautiful, bittersweet story. I totally agree, this is what canon should be.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
AS EXPECTED, BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL !
dojoson41 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
perfect! Amanda is and was the only woman he loved, the only one he has chosen. There was no others, theirs was the perfect love.
Botsey chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I cannot believe I never reviewed this story. You might not ever read this review, but I have been looking for this story for a year and a half. I must have read it and had to leave the computer right away for I did not know who had authored it, nor the title.

I just read it again, with the same affect, tears. This is one of the most touching stories I have ever read. Thank you for writing it, and I am thankful that I found it.

Botsey
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is beautiful. Thank you for a fitting tribute to (in my opinion) the greatest unsung love story in fiction.
Devanshade chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I never cry when I read books, and rarely when I watch movies, but your words touched me. In my opinion, you are one of the best authors on this site.
tfbl chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aw. cries. love this. so sweet.
Lula1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You have an incredible gift for portraying the inner heart. This might sound bizarre, but what a lovely way to die.

Suddenly, Sarek stood in one fluid motion, and opening his hand, he flung the fine grains into the wind, “Find every single one of those sands, my wife, and when you return them all to me only then would I ever allow us to part.”

Now, that's true love...

The sun set before him one final time, the darkness now overtaking him like a shroud. Sarek of Vulcan turned and walked his last trip across the sands of his birth, going home to die to this life and be reborn in arms of she who alone had proved worthy of being loved by one who had never known of love until the day she came into his heart.

Like I said, what a lovely way to die and into the beckoning arms of his true love.

I wrote(not finished yet)a story with two of the main characters lives based on the undying love of my parents that I had the privilege of witnessing until I was 36 when my Dad died in my Mom's arms.

The End of All Things definitely hit home.

Wonderful Story!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh beautiful. Just beautiful. Thank you!
Isolde Jansma chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh god... please write more. You have the power of tears in your words.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I need a tissue! It's so sweet, I absolutely love it! I totally agree that this is how canon should have gone.
MedStudent chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
So beautiful and poignant. This one needs a Kleenex alert! Good job.
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow, once again I'm awed by the lyrical beauty of your writing. It's hard to write when I'm fighting back the tears (again!), but this is really the way 'the end' should be for Sarek and Amanda.
A Lee En chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I absolutely love this line!

Great job! I like your version much better than what they gave us. This is the Sarak and Amanda *I've* always imagined.

Thanks for this!

-j
Loptr chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aw, you made me cry. What a beautiful portrail of Sarek after Amanda's death. You continue even now to astound me with your beautifuly written, delicate imagry. I don't think there's much more I can say than that.