Reviews for Intervention
JustLikeToRead chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Thank you for treating Badger more kindly than many others. I'm a huge fan of his. :)
Nr.Six chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Great story! Ugh why did Simon have to do that! Poor Inara! I really wish you would write another chapter, I so wonder how Inara will manage as one of the crew now..
Creedog VanDrey chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Ah, a quality story. While I did enjoy the prequels to this one a bit more, this one was definitely of the same caliber. I encourage you to continue your work.
Culf chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
I'm hoping for yet another sequel to this story. Inara unable to be a companion could lead to opertunities for Mal and Inara both! ;)
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Ooh, a cool Firefly fic. :)

I wanted to tell you something I just found out - there is a sequel to Megan Whalen Turner's "The QUeen of Attolia" out. "The King of Attolia," was released earlier this month (Feb 2006). You may already know but - just incase you didn't - I wanted to tell you.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Excellent, excellent story.

I can truly see this happening between Objects in Space and the movie, especially since the movie showed Mal and Simon's relationship had deteriorated since the events in the series. VERY well done. I'm off to read your other stories.
browncoat chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
You have nailed the characters! Fantastic chapter.
Eric Thorsen chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
Good ending... also good characterization of Sir Warwick... The only comment I really have is that you didn't really need to seperate this story from "Persephone Stopover" though it may have resulted in a title change.
Blenderx chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
fantastic story! i hope you'll be writing another sequel? *makes pouty face* pretty please?
UrgentOrange chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
That was the best Firefly fic I've read so far. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for a great story!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
This is such a great read its always a shame to come to the end of chapter and not be able to turn another page directly to the next one. Love your use of language allowing the dialogue to speak out from the page true to life. Now you'v ended this with an cliffie you know you have to update soon, faster, quicker to spare the sanity of your eagerly expecting readers. PLEASE!
cayenta chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
You have to upadate soon! I am a recent convert to Firefly. I have seen every epospde and the movies.
Shandrial chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Oh, I don't think I like this Hoyle anymore. Freaky stuff. And poor Mal and Simon right in the middle. Intriguing chapter!
Blenderx chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
that'll complicate things...

more soon? :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
This a very well-written story. One of the best on this website. Please keep posting!