Reviews for Submission
LiliesOnPluto chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Holy jesus the best Hana Kimi fanfiction I ever read. I'm being serious. I loved this. Thank you.

...I want Sano as a boyfriend :(
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
It wasn't a disappointment! I truly enjoyed this story. The ending was perfect and completely in character. I'm really sick of the fics that have Sano all...gooey? ("I love youuuu Sanoooo!" "And I you, my precious Mizuki!") I plan on reading more of your work. )
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
i'm really enjoying this. thanks for the read.
WinstonEli chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
This story is absolutely wonderful! I love Hana-Kimi and it's so hard to find a well written fanfiction. You're really good at this, thank you for writing such a great story _
animeaddict787 chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
nah...it's not disapointing i'd say it's just an average ending ~_~
animeaddict787 chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
hihi...mizuki was deceived there...wow that dress must be really revealing :D
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
That was SO awesome! ah! where's the rest? make a sequel!
Ani chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Dude! You're a little too hard on yourself! That was really good D I enjoyed it much more than the real ending of that manga!

Having said that - it did seem a wee bit weird that they didn't use protection - they would be somewhat screwed (excuse the pun) if Mizuki got pregnant? I know it's just a story but still... lol.

Good work anyway!

And have a little faith - you are a great writer!
Animeaddict4eva chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
This was a GREAT story . Wonderful story Line and everything!

Keep it up! Ill continue to read more of your storys and review!
theh0micidaLcarrots-chan chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
this was a very beautiful story.. i h0pe y0u wrIte m0re hAna kimi st0ries! i jUst love sAno and mIzuki!
nihongoneko chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
It wasn't a disappointment. I think that ending was really beautiful. ) It had a nice romantic ending. You could almost make this fic a short story of your own, separate from Hana-Kimi, if you just change a bit of it that makes it Hana-Kimi. I really enjoyed it. Nice job. )

nihongoneko chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
True, I WAS expecting that. Still, it was AMAZING! Go Sano!

nihongoneko chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
I liked that little addition of that girl.. Shia? It was a nice touch. )

nihongoneko chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Oh my gosh! Competition! Yes, Sano's competing! Can't WAIT!

sincerely, nihongoneko )
nihongoneko chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
I didn't really see any errors, but I wasn't really looking for them. This chapter was really funny, by the way. I continue to love your story as I read on. )