Reviews for Aphelion
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/18
Great job. Definitely dark but that would explain a lot about the hands of blue. Nice Simon-River dynamic
Lookatthehouses chapter 1 . 1/31
This is really good! I enjoyed it a lot. one note: If I'm reading it right, then "compliments" from the last River POV section should be "complements" as in completes. Otherwise, great job! :)
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
beautifully eerie!
alphabet chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh, very nice! I really enjoyed it.
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome. The best Firefly story I've read by far. Great job.
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wonderful job on this- it was beautiful (if that's an appropriate word...)

I agree, your characterization was amazing- especially River and MartyrSimon.

teasers chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Awesome story!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This story is... I was going to say lovely, but chilling is a much better word for it. It's beautiful, too. I loved it. The characters were so in character, particularly Simon and River.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That was good! I didn't think I would get into it- present tense puts me off but kudos to your keeping a prejudiced reader and making her absorbed in your story!

I liked your characterisation- bit confused as to what happned to Jayne but liked it overall.

Good work, please, keep writing! I want to read more of your stuff!
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
All hail Martyr!Simon. I lurve how overprotective he can be, of everybody. Excellent fic; kudos.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow! I've just gone through all your firefly and LOTR fics and I loved them all :-) Your characterisations are always spot-on, the plots are great (though they often leave me wanting more :-P )and they are all very well written.
thiswaltz chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
You know you're frighteningly good at this writing thing, don't you?

Increadibly good.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Ha! They're ROBOTS! That would explain it. Nice theory. Liked this very much. Liked that River's in tune enough with Simon to hear his thoughts from wherever she was. Like your style.
Banner chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I always loved Firefly.

Good Job of looking through River's eyes...