Reviews for Survivors
Kurai Ummei chapter 21 . 2/26
There doesn't appear to be a cookie slot near the USB ports of my computer, nor near the disc drives. Hmm... I suppose an e-cookie would be compatible, but how does one bake an e-cookie? I shall have to research this, and return when I have appropriate cookies for you.
Smithback chapter 21 . 2/15
great
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
How moving! I will not send u cookies, but heres a mug (_)3 or a guy
O- or girl Q- monkey :() mouse :3 ) That was a good story!
Oakwing chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
That was so cute!
Oakwing chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Not sure what to say to that one ecxept
DUN DUD DUN!
Oakwing chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Understandabel
Oakwing chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Well, that deffenetly is a "start"
Oakwing chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
It still surprises me when Severus cries.
Oakwing chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Sorry i havent reveiwed the other chapters, guess i just got caught up in reading them!
GloomFlower chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
I've read it threatened before but never actually done in a story. Brilliantly funny.
Naruto-junky chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
This story was very good, I especially like how Severus was written. He seemed close to character. To me, it wrapped up and ended rather abruptly. I can't see one conversation with Remus, a man that Severus doesn't like and often ridicules, influencing him that much. I would have also like to see the reactions of everyone. Not because of the humor value (of which I am sure there would have been some), but because I think that it would have been a crucial part of the overall relationship development.

Naruto-junky,
Constructive Criticism Guild
LazyNezumi chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
*sends entire batch of cookies*
AHHHHHH THIS WAS BRILLIANT!
Seriously, loved this story :D
It was awesome, even if you killed Harry off ono
Still. THANK YOU!
her illusion chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
very..interesting.i don't know what to say,really - you wrote this well,severus really made me hurt because he keeps pushing her away when he shouldn't and he's so hard on himself..though i would have liked to see more on how they actually got to marriage and having a child and hecate is a rather odd name.
Storm Seer chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
This was an intricate and wonderfully expressed story. The alternate plot develepment and new themes were engaging, and I very much enjoyed their story. Sweet ending...
Montara chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
The journey of them coming together was very interesting. And for someone so emotionally stunted I couldn't ask for him to open too much. I'm sorry for his daughter, though...I don't know what to say, the last chapter ended so much better, with him trying to open himself up, it had a taste of good things to come, of happiness for them but this look into the future was a little too emotionally bleak for me to like it. He's so rigid...he should give a lot more then that, especially to his family.

The story was well written and I loved each step she managed to come closer to his heart. That was the best part. Thank you!