Reviews for Survivors
CaliforniaCougar chapter 21 . 3/5
that was a pretty good interpretation of a damaged Snape. good job overall
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 3/4
it's worse than a room of werewolves! omg that's such a snape thing to say lol
Selma chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
This fanfiction is so bloody good! Oh my goodness I don't even know what to say I'm speechless honestly! I just want to read it again and again and again.
crmn.blssm chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
reading this was one of the best night i've ever had. thank youdelighted to say that this must be published, perhaps thank you for giving us this )
riverrat chapter 21 . 4/11/2016
Now, this is what I call a great story. You showed Severus's emotional state perfectly. He is a very complex character and lives surrounded by a wall of sarcasm, insults and loathing because he can't deal with the guilt of the things he did. It was great how you wrote Hermione who little by little chiseled away on it.
And thank you for finishing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
:-)
Minalbus chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
Love the chapter. Not gonna lie, the water spell is Aguamenti.
BlueWater5 chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Great epilogue!
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 6/12/2015
I really, really don't want to read up to what led to this satisfying conclusion. Really, really, REALLy don't want to. But one day I probably will when I've run out of maudlin desperately angsty severus/hermione stories.
TashaRose chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
Sometimes I just wanted to strangle these two as I read this. Thank you for a satisfying ending.
HopelessDragon chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
SOL'ing (Snickering Out Loud) at Snape asking Sprout what she got for Christmas
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Together at last. I nearly gave up hope that there would be a happy end.
But the story didn't disappoint ;-).
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I enjoyed the ending, even if I felt it was abrupt. Your AN at the top explained why you had written it as you did, but I still craved for more from them. Over all, great job and a nice HG/SS story to read.
Moonchild1212 chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Beautiful! Thank you for writing!