Reviews for To Be a Hero
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
love it
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
Brilliant! Your writing still is so evocative, so wonderful, and delightfully believable!
evil-mastermind666 chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
You can NOT just leave us hanging here! I'm reasonably sure that was fantasy/dream, but hey who knows?

Wha...

M Chocolate Eruption sounds heavenly. I'm from the GTA, so I'll look out for the bisected cow next time I'm in Toronto.
fantasticarla chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
NO! please come finish this! argh this story is amazing...i'm dying!
kateybeth chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
That was awesome! PLease update soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
M...chocolate. And the lovely scene together when they walked (goes off humming 'If I Loved You', think it's from _Carousel_). Ah, what marvelous progress!

Now they have to admit it.
Strega Triss chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Hey thanks so much for updating. I'm really enjoying your story! Keep up the good work!
lady-rhian chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Wow. I just now have discovered your story, and it is very intriguing. An interesting take that I am enjoying, and I love all the little details you toss in! Now, was the italicized part a ... dream? Or actual? I'm inclined to think the former, but I suppose I'll just have to wait until you update to find out!
Seph7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Wow! I love this, and guess what, I'm a piscean and I read Jodi Picoult! Just finished The Pact and Salem Falls has just been released here in the UK! I know she has written others but were a little behind here. I love the Snape in this, and I love his inner turmoil and how there are implied moments of sexual frustration!
frenchvanilla chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
I find this story to be so utterly intriguing and intoxicating that it has moved to the top of my favorites. I don't know how I'll be able to last until you put up the next chapter, lol! Seriously, you are doing an amazing job.
Free2BMe1 chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
Okay, I'm confused about that last bit. Is it emphasized because it's a dream sequence or did they just jump each other in the middle of some path to Hogwarts? This chapter was fun and lovely but that last bit just lost me.
notoriousreviewer chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Ack! You started a new story, and you seem to be abandoning this one! You HAVE to update! Please? I mean, I enjoy the other one, but I think I may enjoy this one more. It's brilliant. Bleeding brilliant. So you have to update both of them, very soon! Or I'll force you! Well, update them as soon as is humanly possible with that annoying boss of yours, as well as your near four-year-old.
sammy2008 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
I can't remember...how does it go again? oh yes...I'M LOVIN IT!
fuzzywuzzywuzza chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
This story makes me all happy & squirmy! Loved the Fast Times reference. It is, indeed, a classic. I like the slow build you're going for - Snape & Hermione are both very much in character. I loved Snape's "all work and no play" comment. It made me LOL!