Reviews for Dragon Flame
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 1/25
update please!
herstrawberrypizza chapter 18 . 1/15
I hope you continue this wonderful story. I really want to know what happens next.
Dragonz chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
PLEASE do more! I can't live without it!
MaRlA chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Omg
Omg Omg Omg

This is THE BEST Harry Potter fanfic I have EVER READ. Please continue it! I'll die!
Harry Potter chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Wow I look amazing! Thou I have to wonder what is my new name?
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
I hope you update this story soon. I have enjoyed reading so far. Keep up the excellent writing.
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
More chapters please.
LandlessLord chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I was searching for the "next" button and to my surprise found none. I do hope though t see an end to this story some day 'cause i'd be soooo disappointed if not. But since it's been 5 years since the last i have little to no hope for that.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
PLEASE tell me harry's eyes remained emerald or a.k. green that eye color is perfect for him
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Please, please, please! You have to update this soon! I love it! Amazing story! Please do not abandon it!
SerpensPrincess chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
I cant wait for u to write more and if u dont mine would u answer some of my questions like when are they going to get together? What does higher power mean? Who will b submissive/dominant? And will draco have creature blood and if so which kind? U dont have to answer all or even none but i was just wondering hope u keep updating this its one of my favorites keep up the good work
nyla chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
write more or I will go insane, im dying to figure out what happens next. trust ron to be a stubborn bick and harry/draco to be sooo oblivious ... waiting for the next chapter so please continue!1
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
I would love if this were finished, why is it not finished? I love it so much.
Mukuro234 chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Awe such a cute lil chap lol. I love this fic
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 18 . 11/4/2013